Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
The Office of Student Development has announced that student leadership applications are being accepted for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Take advantage of this opportunity to hone your leadership skills, be a part of a dynamic leadership team, enjoy community and connect with your peers on the residential campus in Rockland County. Positions available include orientation leaders, resident assistants, worship team or student activities crew members.
As you share your gifts and talents, you will supplement your academic, employment, and relational pursuits providing you with challenges, successes, group interaction skills and personal growth opportunities.
Visit the website and apply online where you will find detailed job descriptions and other information. The application requires a resume, an essay (200-500 words) and recommendations from a non-family member and an employer/supervisor. These must be completed and submitted by the Wednesday, March 15 deadline.
Should you have questions, email email@example.com or contact the Office of Student Development by phone at (845) 675-4790.
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>