Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
The Office of Student Development has announced that student leadership applications are being accepted for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Take advantage of this opportunity to hone your leadership skills, be a part of a dynamic leadership team, enjoy community and connect with your peers on the residential campus in Rockland County. Positions available include orientation leaders, resident assistants, worship team or student activities crew members.
As you share your gifts and talents, you will supplement your academic, employment, and relational pursuits providing you with challenges, successes, group interaction skills and personal growth opportunities.
Visit the website and apply online where you will find detailed job descriptions and other information. The application requires a resume, an essay (200-500 words) and recommendations from a non-family member and an employer/supervisor. These must be completed and submitted by the Wednesday, March 15 deadline.
Should you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Office of Student Development by phone at (845) 675-4790.
- Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary Alumni at Metro District Conference "Expectation"
- OCT 20-21: Movement Day New York City
- OCT 21: Saxophonist Jacob Nevill (NC '08) in Grace Church Concert
- OCT 23-25: Dave Powers Returns for Spiritual Formation's Prayer Summit 2017
- OCT 23: Nyack College School of Music Performance at Steinway Hall
- OCT 26: Behind the Project with Isaiah Velez
- OCT 29: Trunk or Treat Comes to Nyack College Rockland
- NOV 8-9: Nyack Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- NOV 4: Dr. Anna Flores-Locke to Present at American Counseling Association Event
- WNYK's October Alumni Spotlight: Stephen and Lauri (Boyd) McKnight
- First 2017-2018 Issue of The Forum is Released
- The Amasi Trio in Concert
- Fall Faculty Reading Features Dr. Charles Beach
- FOUNDER'S DAY CHAPEL: C&MA Canada President David Hearn
- Ron Blue Institute Center Comes to Nyack College
- WNYK Re-airs Segments of "Perspectives on Personal Living"
- Nyack Warrior Athletics and Nyack Health Services Host "Pink Out" Events
- Praise Report from Puerto Rico
- Nyack Music Professor Damien Sneed on Stage at Carnegie Hall
- Dr. Lawrence Schiffman, Dead Sea Scrolls Scholar Visits Nyack New York City
- Fashion as WordArt Hosted by Nyack's Rockland Writing Center
- Cultivate Coffee Opens on Campus
- Who's Returning to the Hillside for Homecoming?
- Listening Party for Isaiah Velez
- Borderline Music Fest Features Nyack Alumnus "Skerrit Bwoy"
- Browse Blog Archive>>