Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
The Office of Student Development has announced that student leadership applications are being accepted for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Take advantage of this opportunity to hone your leadership skills, be a part of a dynamic leadership team, enjoy community and connect with your peers on the residential campus in Rockland County. Positions available include orientation leaders, resident assistants, worship team or student activities crew members.
As you share your gifts and talents, you will supplement your academic, employment, and relational pursuits providing you with challenges, successes, group interaction skills and personal growth opportunities.
Visit the website and apply online where you will find detailed job descriptions and other information. The application requires a resume, an essay (200-500 words) and recommendations from a non-family member and an employer/supervisor. These must be completed and submitted by the Wednesday, March 15 deadline.
Should you have questions, email email@example.com or contact the Office of Student Development by phone at (845) 675-4790.
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Alumna Alyssa Cruz Presents on Technology-Infused and Data-Driven Lesson Planning
- #GivingTuesday for Nyack's Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico
- Three Nyack Warriors on 2017 Men's Soccer All-Academic Team
- Nyack Athletes in the Kitchen for Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Nyack College In Top 20 Schools for Environment on 2018 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education U.S. College Rankings
- Christian Medical & Dental Association NYC Chapter Holds "Care for the Soul" Conference
- RELEASE: Nyack's Campus in Puerto Rico Leads Community Outreach
- WNYK 88.7FM November Alumni Spotlight: Grace Williams ('15)
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara - Colloquium Speaker
- The Forum, Vol. 2., Issue 2
- Opening Day for National Hispanic Education Summit and Scholars Symposium
- NOV 8-9: Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>