Accreditation for MA in Marriage and Family Therapy at Alliance Graduate School of Counseling
Dr. Andrew Mercurio, director of the Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) degree program at Alliance Graduate School of Counseling (AGSC), has been informed by the Commission on Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education (COAMFTE) that initial accreditation has been granted to AGSC's Marriage and Family Therapy program.
The Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy at AGSC focuses on the dynamics of interpersonal family, marital/couple and parent/children relationships. This 61-credit degree program aims to proficiently equip students with the adequate tools to incorporate therapeutic technique and skills to work with these family systems in a professional and warm environment. At the completion of the program, graduates will have fulfilled the academic requirements for licensing.
Provost and Vice President for Academic Affairs Dr. David Turk extends congratulations to Dr. Mercurio, the faculty and staff of the MFT program for their diligent efforts to obtain this professional recognition that ensures quality in higher education programs.
To learn more about Alliance Graduate School of Counseling and its degree programs, click here.
- Remembering Robin Luce
- 2017 Sports Camp for Youth at Nyack College
- Nyack at its Best...Serving Others
- MAY 31: Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Nyack Artists Featured in East Village Multimedia Showcase
- Pastor Charles Galbreath Special Guest on Donna Baptiste Ministries Radio Broadcast
- School of Music Profs Conduct Three-Day Vocal/Opera Institute
- Nyack Alumnus Dr. Ty Buckman Named Provost at Mary Baldwin University
- 2017 Grads Are Nyack's Inaugural Class of Biology Majors
- Nyack Grads on "Good Morning, America" Segment
- Commitment to Mission Awards to Dean Glenn Koponen and Dean Wanda Velez
- The Legacy of Service at Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary
- Soccer Team Online Fundraiser
- Dr. Ron Walborn at Christian Health Care Center on "Embracing Your Grief"
- NATIONAL NURSES WEEK: Cheryle Phenicie, R.N.
- Celebrating the School of Nursing's "Surviving Six"
- Class of 2017....You Did It!
- The Nyack College Fishing Club's Big Catch
- Non-Profit Awards Dr. Jackie Washington Fellowship for Ecology Project in Costa Rica
- Seventh Year for Woman...Rite of Passage Ceremony
- Meet the 2017-2018 NYC Campus Student Government Officers
- The Forum....Issue #6
- Nyack's Wakefield Wins CACC Conference Golf Championship
- Jonathan Demme, a Nyack Organizational Leadership Guest Speaker
- Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
- Browse Blog Archive>>