Nyack Alumna and Author Linda Graf Shares Message on Bitterness
Nyack alumna Linda Graf, Worship Ministries Director at Front Range Alliance Church in Colorado Springs, CO returned to her alma mater with utter transparency and a cautionary tale on the bitter truth about unforgiveness.
God used close friends of Linda's to confront her about the sin of bitterness they recognized in her life. The straight talk led her to a path of repentance and seeking the Lord for healing. Strained relationships were restored and she has found new freedom and joy in Christ.
The 1985 Rockland campus graduate who majored in music education shared her journey on the miraculous work that God did in her that triggered the process of mending broken relationships. Mrs. Graf's visit represented the kind of appreciation that alumni have for the Nyack people and the Hillside experiences that contributed to them being the men and women they are today.
An avid blogger, Linda Graf is also the author of Bitter Truth: My Story of Bitterness, Grace and Repentance, which is available on amazon.com.
- Nyack at its Best...Serving Others
- MAY 31: Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Nyack Artists Featured in East Village Multimedia Showcase
- Pastor Charles Galbreath Special Guest on Donna Baptiste Ministries Radio Broadcast
- School of Music Profs Conduct Three-Day Vocal/Opera Institute
- Nyack Alumnus Dr. Ty Buckman Named Provost at Mary Baldwin University
- 2017 Grads Are Nyack's Inaugural Class of Biology Majors
- Nyack Grads on "Good Morning, America" Segment
- Commitment to Mission Awards to Dean Glenn Koponen and Dean Wanda Velez
- The Legacy of Service at Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary
- Soccer Team Online Fundraiser
- Dr. Ron Walborn at Christian Health Care Center on "Embracing Your Grief"
- NATIONAL NURSES WEEK: Cheryle Phenicie, R.N.
- Celebrating the School of Nursing's "Surviving Six"
- Class of 2017....You Did It!
- The Nyack College Fishing Club's Big Catch
- Non-Profit Awards Dr. Jackie Washington Fellowship for Ecology Project in Costa Rica
- Seventh Year for Woman...Rite of Passage Ceremony
- Meet the 2017-2018 NYC Campus Student Government Officers
- The Forum....Issue #6
- Nyack's Wakefield Wins CACC Conference Golf Championship
- Jonathan Demme, a Nyack Organizational Leadership Guest Speaker
- Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
- Summer 2017 Research Grants for Nyack Faculty Announced
- Issachah Savage Conducts Masterclass for Nyack Music Students
- Browse Blog Archive>>