Nyack Alumna and Author Linda Graf Shares Message on Bitterness
Nyack alumna Linda Graf, Worship Ministries Director at Front Range Alliance Church in Colorado Springs, CO returned to her alma mater with utter transparency and a cautionary tale on the bitter truth about unforgiveness.
God used close friends of Linda's to confront her about the sin of bitterness they recognized in her life. The straight talk led her to a path of repentance and seeking the Lord for healing. Strained relationships were restored and she has found new freedom and joy in Christ.
The 1985 Rockland campus graduate who majored in music education shared her journey on the miraculous work that God did in her that triggered the process of mending broken relationships. Mrs. Graf's visit represented the kind of appreciation that alumni have for the Nyack people and the Hillside experiences that contributed to them being the men and women they are today.
An avid blogger, Linda Graf is also the author of Bitter Truth: My Story of Bitterness, Grace and Repentance, which is available on amazon.com.
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Alumna Alyssa Cruz Presents on Technology-Infused and Data-Driven Lesson Planning
- #GivingTuesday for Nyack's Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico
- Three Nyack Warriors on 2017 Men's Soccer All-Academic Team
- Nyack Athletes in the Kitchen for Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Nyack College In Top 20 Schools for Environment on 2018 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education U.S. College Rankings
- Christian Medical & Dental Association NYC Chapter Holds "Care for the Soul" Conference
- RELEASE: Nyack's Campus in Puerto Rico Leads Community Outreach
- WNYK 88.7FM November Alumni Spotlight: Grace Williams ('15)
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara - Colloquium Speaker
- The Forum, Vol. 2., Issue 2
- Opening Day for National Hispanic Education Summit and Scholars Symposium
- NOV 8-9: Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>