ATS Alumna Karen Goff is VP at Agnes Scott College
Karen C. Goff (’01), Alliance Theological Seminary (ATS) M.Div. alumna was recently named the new vice president for student life and dean of students at Agnes Scott College in Decatur, GA.
In this role she will provide leadership to several areas of the Division of Student Life including Athletics, the Gay Johnson McDougall Center for Global Diversity and Inclusion (named for Agnes Scott’s first African American student), the Gué Pardue Hudson Center for Leadership and Service, (named for retired Agnes Scott College dean of students for 35 years), the Center for Student Involvement, Religious and Spiritual Life, Residence Life and the Wellness Center.
Mrs. Goff will be an integral part of advancing Agnes Scott’s initiative called SUMMIT, which provides each student with a personal board of advisors—a SUMMIT advisor, peer advisor, faculty advisor, and a career mentor. Read more about the impressive accomplishments of Karen Goff.
Fondly recalling her ATS experience she especially remembers former ATS M.Div. and current D.Min. program director, Dr. Martin Sanders. “He had a tremendous impact on my life and vocation, and was an exemplary mentor!”
Congratulations, Karen Goff! You represent your ATS family well. Our best wishes as you pay it forward.
- Remembering Robin Luce
- 2017 Sports Camp for Youth at Nyack College
- Nyack at its Best...Serving Others
- MAY 31: Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Nyack Artists Featured in East Village Multimedia Showcase
- Pastor Charles Galbreath Special Guest on Donna Baptiste Ministries Radio Broadcast
- School of Music Profs Conduct Three-Day Vocal/Opera Institute
- Nyack Alumnus Dr. Ty Buckman Named Provost at Mary Baldwin University
- 2017 Grads Are Nyack's Inaugural Class of Biology Majors
- Nyack Grads on "Good Morning, America" Segment
- Commitment to Mission Awards to Dean Glenn Koponen and Dean Wanda Velez
- The Legacy of Service at Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary
- Soccer Team Online Fundraiser
- Dr. Ron Walborn at Christian Health Care Center on "Embracing Your Grief"
- NATIONAL NURSES WEEK: Cheryle Phenicie, R.N.
- Celebrating the School of Nursing's "Surviving Six"
- Class of 2017....You Did It!
- The Nyack College Fishing Club's Big Catch
- Non-Profit Awards Dr. Jackie Washington Fellowship for Ecology Project in Costa Rica
- Seventh Year for Woman...Rite of Passage Ceremony
- Meet the 2017-2018 NYC Campus Student Government Officers
- The Forum....Issue #6
- Nyack's Wakefield Wins CACC Conference Golf Championship
- Jonathan Demme, a Nyack Organizational Leadership Guest Speaker
- Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
- Browse Blog Archive>>