Holly Nichols: Keeping the Nyack Founder's Vision Alive
When Nyack College (Missionary Training Institute) founder Dr. A. B. Simpson spoke of taking the whole gospel to the whole world, he had people like Holly Nichols (NC '06, '08) in mind. She’s been one of our 80,000 alumni whose degree is being used to serve others; for her, service is a lifestyle, not an “occupation.”
The campus community is excited to welcome back Holly as the Founder’s Day chapel speaker during Nyack’s 2016 Homecoming Weekend on Friday, October 14 at 10:00 a.m. in Bowman Gymnasium.
The Interdisciplinary Studies major (Business Administration and Bible and Theological Studies) minored in Pastoral Ministry; and also earned a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership at Nyack.
Holly moved to Asia in 2009 to work with a team engaged in church planting among unreached people groups. Her major focus has been teaching on prayer and intercession and facilitating a prayer house.
She is currently residing in Redding, CA and attends the School of Supernatural Ministry at Bethel Church.
What’s her long-term goal? “To see the kingdom of God advance in any way possible!”
You’ll be inspired by the way this courageous woman of God adds new chapters to the book-of-Acts. Don’t miss this Founder’s Day chapel!
- School of Music Art Series Features Pianist Hui-Mei Lin
- Spiritual Life at Nyack College: Chapel Services
- Nyack/ATS Alumni Celebrate MLK Day in Israel
- C&MA Metro District Sponsors MORE: One-Day Retreat for Women
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Team Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Remembering the Warrior Who Dreamed: Civil Rights Leader, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Oral History Project in Nyack, NY features Alumnus Earl Miller
- New Student Orientation at Nyack NYC
- A Bible Translation's Impact on the View of Women in God's Story
- #nyackglobal, Where in the World Are You?
- Just One Grape: A 2017 P.S.
- The New Has Come!
- National Geographic Article on Nyack's Archaeological Dig Team Makes 2017 Editor's Favorites List
- Alliance Theological Seminary Dean Visits Extension Site in Puerto Rico
- Holiday Sales With a Social Purpose
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- Browse Blog Archive>>