Holly Nichols: Keeping the Nyack Founder's Vision Alive
When Nyack College (Missionary Training Institute) founder Dr. A. B. Simpson spoke of taking the whole gospel to the whole world, he had people like Holly Nichols (NC '06, '08) in mind. She’s been one of our 80,000 alumni whose degree is being used to serve others; for her, service is a lifestyle, not an “occupation.”
The campus community is excited to welcome back Holly as the Founder’s Day chapel speaker during Nyack’s 2016 Homecoming Weekend on Friday, October 14 at 10:00 a.m. in Bowman Gymnasium.
The Interdisciplinary Studies major (Business Administration and Bible and Theological Studies) minored in Pastoral Ministry; and also earned a Master of Science in Organizational Leadership at Nyack.
Holly moved to Asia in 2009 to work with a team engaged in church planting among unreached people groups. Her major focus has been teaching on prayer and intercession and facilitating a prayer house.
She is currently residing in Redding, CA and attends the School of Supernatural Ministry at Bethel Church.
What’s her long-term goal? “To see the kingdom of God advance in any way possible!”
You’ll be inspired by the way this courageous woman of God adds new chapters to the book-of-Acts. Don’t miss this Founder’s Day chapel!
- ATS Alumni Among 2017 Pastors' Prayer Summit Leaders
- Udo Middelmann: Civic Engagement Speaker at Nyack Rockland and Nyack New York City
- Nyack College Scholarships for Winners of Feb 4 MLK Oratory Contest
- Dr. Jacqueline Washington Contributes to Research Article in Nature Microbiology
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Community Remembers NYC Music Student Curtis Crum III
- 13 of Nyack's Fall Athletes Recognized for Their Academic Excellence
- Nyack's School of Music Headlines Concert at David Geffen Hall, Lincoln Center
- Global Service-Learning Director Updates on Nyack/ATS Teams in Israel
- Global Service-Learning Trip in Cuba with Drs. Ron and Wanda Walborn
- Winterim: ATS in Israel with Dr. Bryan Widbin
- Globetrotting--the Nyack Way
- Soo-il Lee Recognized by Korean American Behavioral Health Association
- In Memoriam [Ring out, wild bells] by Lord Alfred Tennyson
- What You Can Discover at Nyack
- Steve Gardner (NC '87; ATS '94) Making Snowflakes
- Marcus Jugenheimer: A Major in God's Army
- The Gift of Mentoring at Nyack for Sneha Chrispal
- The Nyack Story: More Than Numbers by Provost David Turk
- Dr. Gerard Becker Co-authors Award Winning Paper
- Staff Highlight: Mr. Dan Bailey, Director of Admissions, Rockland Campus
- A Love Gift at Home for the Holidays
- West Side Story Off-Broadway...A Successful Eight-Show Run
- Nyack Rockland School of Music Winter Concert
- West Side Story Wows Audiences
- Browse Blog Archive>>