Sat., June 4: Top 10 Tips on the Great Fish Count from Dr. Peter Park
Posted by Deborah.Walker on Wednesday June 1, 2016
Dr. Peter Park sends along a reminder about the World Science Festival's Great Fish Count on Saturday, June 4 at 2 p.m. at the Englewood: Bloomers Beach site in New Jersey.
Check out his top 10 tips and make it a great day!
- Registration is not necessary.
- It’s free!
- Dr. Park will co-lead the session.
- If you need transportation, a student has volunteered to drive others down to the site. He will be leaving from Nyack College (Rockland campus) at 12:30 pm. If you need a ride from Nyack College, please email Peter.Park@nyack.edu no later than Friday, June 3 by noon to finalize arrangements.
- Dress for the weather (sunglasses, sunblock, etc.).
- Waders will be provided (no guarantee that they are leak-proof).
- Bring spare clothing.
- Plan to discover marine life.
- The event is only two hours long, but bring water to stay hydrated and snacks to fend off hunger.
- There is a restroom on site. :)
- Nyack College School of Music December Concerts
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Alumna Alyssa Cruz Presents on Technology-Infused and Data-Driven Lesson Planning
- #GivingTuesday for Nyack's Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico
- Three Nyack Warriors on 2017 Men's Soccer All-Academic Team
- Nyack Athletes in the Kitchen for Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Nyack College In Top 20 Schools for Environment on 2018 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education U.S. College Rankings
- Christian Medical & Dental Association NYC Chapter Holds "Care for the Soul" Conference
- RELEASE: Nyack's Campus in Puerto Rico Leads Community Outreach
- WNYK 88.7FM November Alumni Spotlight: Grace Williams ('15)
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara - Colloquium Speaker
- The Forum, Vol. 2., Issue 2
- Opening Day for National Hispanic Education Summit and Scholars Symposium
- NOV 8-9: Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico...Firm and Persevering!
- Nyack Warriors Fight Strong for Breast Cancer Awareness
- Browse Blog Archive>>