Parents of Youth 7-18! Check Out Summer Sports Camps at Nyack
Need a summer activity for your children?
Check out Nyack College’s 2016 Summer Sports Camps for boys and girls from 7 to 18 years old. Basketball, baseball, volleyball, and soccer sessions are held Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. at the Rockland County campus in Nyack on the following scheduled dates:
Boy’s Basketball: June 27 – July 1 and July 5 - July8
Girl’s Basketball: July 11 – July 15
Boy’s Baseball: July 11 – July 15
Girl’s Volleyball: July 25- July 29, August 1 – August 5, August 8 – August 12
Co-Ed Soccer: August 1- August 5 and August 8 – August 12
In addition to this athletic training in a safe Christian environment, the full-day fee includes lunch. For more information and to register, click here.
- Nyack at its Best...Serving Others
- MAY 31: Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Nyack Artists Featured in East Village Multimedia Showcase
- Pastor Charles Galbreath Special Guest on Donna Baptiste Ministries Radio Broadcast
- School of Music Profs Conduct Three-Day Vocal/Opera Institute
- Nyack Alumnus Dr. Ty Buckman Named Provost at Mary Baldwin University
- 2017 Grads Are Nyack's Inaugural Class of Biology Majors
- Nyack Grads on "Good Morning, America" Segment
- Commitment to Mission Awards to Dean Glenn Koponen and Dean Wanda Velez
- The Legacy of Service at Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary
- Soccer Team Online Fundraiser
- Dr. Ron Walborn at Christian Health Care Center on "Embracing Your Grief"
- NATIONAL NURSES WEEK: Cheryle Phenicie, R.N.
- Celebrating the School of Nursing's "Surviving Six"
- Class of 2017....You Did It!
- The Nyack College Fishing Club's Big Catch
- Non-Profit Awards Dr. Jackie Washington Fellowship for Ecology Project in Costa Rica
- Seventh Year for Woman...Rite of Passage Ceremony
- Meet the 2017-2018 NYC Campus Student Government Officers
- The Forum....Issue #6
- Nyack's Wakefield Wins CACC Conference Golf Championship
- Jonathan Demme, a Nyack Organizational Leadership Guest Speaker
- Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
- Summer 2017 Research Grants for Nyack Faculty Announced
- Issachah Savage Conducts Masterclass for Nyack Music Students
- Browse Blog Archive>>