Faculty Awarded Research Grants
Congratulations to the following recipients of 2007-2008 Faculty Research Grants, who will each receive a $4,000 grant this summer to complete the projects listed below.
Dr. Charles Awasu plans to write an article entitled, "The Social Dynamism of Informal Finance in Ghana."
Dr. Stephen Bailey plans to begin writing a book that would explore the potential for a new model for contextualization using some of the tools of postmodern philosophy.
Dr. Ron Belsterling plans to write two articles entitled, "Characteristics of Youth Workers which Relate to the Development of Attachment Relationships" and "Adolescent Attachment with Youth Workers."
Dr. Jan Dale plans to begin writing a book for Christian parents to help them understand their pre-school and elementary school children in light of brain development research.
Dr. John Laski plans to write an article entitled, "Corporate Debt Structures: Looking Back Ten Years."
Dr. Marie Kenote plans to write an article entitled, "Reflections in a Garden: A Musical Portrait of the Harmony of the Creative Spirit."
Dr. Stephen Maret plans to edit Frank Lake's book-length manuscript, "Mutual Caring" for Emeth Press.
Dr. Glen Shellrude plans to write an article entitled, "The Freedom of God in Mercy and Judgment: An Interpretation of Romans 9:6-23."
Dr. Paul Siu plans to write four articles on the criteria for an evangelical globalization of theology, an interactive study of Robert Schreiter's "The New Catholicity," the dynamic relationship of text and context, and an Asian perspective on the theology of suffering.
Dr. James Chin plans to write an article establishing the reliability of Craig Ellison's Psycho-Spiritual Needs Inventory.
- The Loss of AGSC Colleague, Dr. James Chin
- School of Music: Trading Textbooks for iPads
- RELEASE: Nyack's 2015 Golf Classic at Saint Andrew's Golf
- Peter Rohdin: Responding to God's Call
- Women Warrior Teams Honored for Sportsmanship...the Ninth Straight Year
- Nyack/ATS Loses a Dear Friend
- Nyack College Represented in Journal News STEM Education Feature
- RELEASE: iSucceed at Nyack College
- TBN Segment With Nyack Students Airs on Homelessness in NYC
- RELEASE: Chronicle of Higher Ed Names Nyack a "2015 Great College to Work For"
- Fall 2015 Launch for School of Social Work's New MSW Program at Nyack
- Nursing School Students Volunteer at Walter Hoving Home
- Lauren Lebo, NCAA Division II Lacrosse Champ
- Nyack Manhattan Campus Students on Trinity Broadcasting Network
- Nyack's School of Nursing Dean, Dr. Elizabeth Simon Named a Fulbright Scholar
- Is Nyack For You? Are You for Nyack?
- Miriam Airoldi: Helping Others Find Dignity and Worth
- New Online! Master of Arts in Biblical Studies at ATS
- Into All the World!
- Social Work Degree Guide Names Nyack College to Its Top 25
- Nyack Clergy Association Hosts a Memorial Service for Charleston Nine
- Nyack's Moseley Field Turns Heliport for New York's Governor
- Nyack Softball Players Make CACC All-Academic Team
- Nyack College Students in National Masterworks Festival Chorus at Carnegie Hall
- New Major at Nyack: BA in Philosophy and Religious Studies
- Browse Blog Archive>>