Faculty Awarded Research Grants
Congratulations to the following recipients of 2007-2008 Faculty Research Grants, who will each receive a $4,000 grant this summer to complete the projects listed below.
Dr. Charles Awasu plans to write an article entitled, "The Social Dynamism of Informal Finance in Ghana."
Dr. Stephen Bailey plans to begin writing a book that would explore the potential for a new model for contextualization using some of the tools of postmodern philosophy.
Dr. Ron Belsterling plans to write two articles entitled, "Characteristics of Youth Workers which Relate to the Development of Attachment Relationships" and "Adolescent Attachment with Youth Workers."
Dr. Jan Dale plans to begin writing a book for Christian parents to help them understand their pre-school and elementary school children in light of brain development research.
Dr. John Laski plans to write an article entitled, "Corporate Debt Structures: Looking Back Ten Years."
Dr. Marie Kenote plans to write an article entitled, "Reflections in a Garden: A Musical Portrait of the Harmony of the Creative Spirit."
Dr. Stephen Maret plans to edit Frank Lake's book-length manuscript, "Mutual Caring" for Emeth Press.
Dr. Glen Shellrude plans to write an article entitled, "The Freedom of God in Mercy and Judgment: An Interpretation of Romans 9:6-23."
Dr. Paul Siu plans to write four articles on the criteria for an evangelical globalization of theology, an interactive study of Robert Schreiter's "The New Catholicity," the dynamic relationship of text and context, and an Asian perspective on the theology of suffering.
Dr. James Chin plans to write an article establishing the reliability of Craig Ellison's Psycho-Spiritual Needs Inventory.
- Grace Prescriptions: Seminars for Healthcare Professionals at Nyack NYC
- Christmas Gift Gallery Benefits Global Service-Learning Mexico Trip
- Full of Grace and Truth: A Celebration of Christmas Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- American Cancer Society Rates Nyack a Top-Ranking NY Institution With Tobacco-Free Policies
- December School of Music Concerts in Manhattan and in Rockland
- Nyack College Welcomes 2016 Leadership Rockland Cohort for Multi-cultural Communities Day
- Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Conference Proceedings Published
- School of Education Authors Release Books on Self-Regulation
- Chelsea Geyer ('12) Director of DC127, a Colloquium Guest Speaker
- ATS Alum and Author, Dimas Salaberrios, in Paris
- New Partnership With An Old Friend: Pastor Lesly Milord
- Nyack's Brittany Cruz Heads to Practice With Women's Olympic Pre-National Team
- Reading the New Testament as Second Temple Jewish Literature
- Author Deb Hirsch of Missio Alliance at Nyack/ATS
- Nyack Salutes Our Nation's Veterans
- 7th Scholars Symposium: In Search of the Meaning of Work
- A Nyack College First: Student Cyber Security Team
- A Showcase of Academic Excellence: Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Fulbright Ambassador Brian Polkinghorn Visits Nyack College
- National Nursing Exam Scores on a Strong and Steady Rise
- Alumni of the Year Award Honorees Across the Decades
- Nyack on U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Colleges Diversity List
- AWF President Visits Nyack/ATS Rockland
- MA in Mental Health Counseling Online Approved by NYS Education Department
- Peter Irvine, 2015 School of Business and Leadership Keynote Speaker
- Browse Blog Archive>>