Criminal Justice Department Hosts Career Talk with Mike and Joanne Pelino
Prof. Miguel Sanchez (pictured) will welcome NYPD Officer Mike Pelino and his wife, Joanne, as guest speakers for his Criminal Justice class on the Rockland County campus of Nyack College, 1 South Blvd., in Nyack, NY on Wednesday, March 30 at 2:20 p.m. in Simpson Hall, Room 200B.
A patrol officer for 18 years and a member of a number of special units, Officer Pelino, who now works at NYPD headquarters, will speak to students about his journey in law enforcement. The bonus to his insight on his career is that his wife will contribute the perspective of a police officer’s spouse. Mrs. Pelino is a current Nyack College Pastoral Ministry major and a former Emergency Room technician.
All are welcome to attend (including non-criminal justice majors).
- New Edition of The Forum Published
- March 29: The Amasi Trio in Concert
- OPENING MARCH 31: Nyack's Spring Play: The Importance of Being Earnest
- MARCH 31: Nyack College and Local Entrepreneurs to Compete for Over $22,000 in Prizes
- Nyack College Opera Workshop Presents Verdi's "La Traviata"
- MARCH 25: Dr. Guy Waters - Plenary Speaker for Evangelical Theological Society Conference
- Nyack Alumna, Kathia Benitez Is Director of sustainNU program at Northwestern University
- Alliance Graduate School of Counseling Reunion at NYC Campus
- Bach's 332nd Birthday Bash
- The Gates Way to Medieval Times
- March 18: Hudson River Pianofest 2017 at Nyack College
- President Michael G. Scales to Begin New Term on CICU Board
- Udo Middelmann Returns to Nyack College for Colloquium on Civic Engagement
- Nyack School of Music Students on Harry Connick Jr. Show
- What Is Love? Nyack Rockland Artists Answer the Question
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at Nyack College
- Founder/CEO Evelyn Bautista-Miller Is CSGE Colloquium Speaker
- ATS Missions Retreat at Mount Crescent House
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
- Nyack Rockland Associate Dean Wanda Velez, a Hope Gathering Speaker
- MARCH 2: An Authors' Talk Hosted by Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Program
- Fifth Anniversary Celebration & Silent Auction to Benefit Empower Program
- Student Spotlight: Jill Kim, AGSC Marriage and Family Therapy Major
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, C&MA Metro District Women's Retreat Speaker
- Browse Blog Archive>>