A Phonathon Thank You
After interviewing and making the cut, students received training from Director of Development, Michael D. Scales and Advancement intern and former student caller, Andres Martinez, to qualify for participating in Phonathon 2007.
Melissa Hickey, Coordinator of Alumni Events and Services in the Office of Advancement announced the grand total of $43,457.00 raised by twenty-five students who made calls beginning Monday, February 19 through Thursday March 8. The three-week annual fundraiser gave callers the chance to speak with alumni, faculty, staff and major donors to make them aware of Nyack's 125th anniversary and to update records on file. A total of 594 pledges and 968 “will considers” were recorded, which will benefit the Student Support Fund.
For 14 nights, there were many occasions for students to engage in pleasant and encouraging conversations with people nationwide. The following diligent students participated: Monaye Allen, Janelle Austen, Molly Bartha, Parris Canty, Jamari Clarke, Tim Conway, Franchesca DeLeon, Josh Foley, Joyce Her, Janet Howard, Derrick Iniro, Kareem Mabry, Helena Mayrant, Shanequa Moore, Tiffany Mosely, Joshua North, Samuel Oduro, Shavee Palmer, Gina Rappa, Fara Saint-Fleur, Susan Santos, Orlando Suazo, Isaac Wade, Zakira Whitaker, and DeAngelo Williams. The Office of Advancement staff is proud of each student who followed through on the commitment to report on scheduled evenings.
A special thank you is extended to each person who took the time to speak with our students and for the generosity of those who made a pledge or are still considering the amount they will contribute. It was an encouragement to students who persuaded first-time givers to join the family of donors who believe in the mission of Nyack to equip and empower future leaders.
- What Nyack Warriors Are Doing to Fight For Survivors of Recent Natural Disasters
- Nyack's Women's Soccer Team Fundraises for Pediatric Cancer Programs
- WNYK Interviews Borderline Music Performer, Dave Pettigrew
- Nyack Night at the Borderline Music Festival
- SEPT 21: The Write Down Features Fine Print Contributors
- Request for Prayer: Hurricane Maria Approaches Puerto Rico
- EMPOWER: Sixth Annual C&MA Certificate Program for Women Kicks Off
- Nyack College "Woman" Students Celebrated at Initiation Ceremony
- SEPT: 18-20 Stephen Fowler, Deeper Life Series Speaker
- SEPT 18: Interview of Building 429's Jason Roy to Re-air on WNYK 88FM
- Fall 2017 Colloquium Series Hosted by Nyack's Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement
- Nyack College on U.S. News & World Report 2018 #BestColleges List
- SEPT 28: Biblical Archaeology Society and Nyack's Center for The Study of Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins NYC Event
- Free Coney Island Concert Nyack's Damien Sneed with Gospel Great, Shirley Caesar
- Nyack Rockland Dean's Personal 9/11 Reflection
- ATS Dean in Vietnam to Teach First Seminary Graduate Level Course
- UPDATE: ATS/Nyack Campus in Puerto Rico
- Diversity Matters: Race, Ethnicity, & The Future of Christian Higher Education
- Listening Party for ISAIAH VELEZ
- Jesus Week Appreciation Banquet, Sept. 7 @6:30 PM
- Youth Pastors Fellowship at Nyack College NYC
- Dan Bailey Named to the CACC Hall of Fame
- An NCLEX-RN Exam Victory for Class of 2017 Alumnae
- Nyack College - A Borderline Music Festival Sponsor
- Andrew Iwaskow, Nyack Alumnus Named Executive VP at Tailored Brands, Inc.
- Browse Blog Archive>>