ATS Alumnus Dimas Salaberrios, Nyack Chapel Speaker
With more than 32,000 alumni of Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary (ATS) globally engaged, you just never know where you’ll find them serving.
The Nyack College campus in Rockland County welcomed home one such ambassador for Christ this week. ATS alumnus Dimas Salaberrios was the guest chapel speaker on Wednesday, February 24.
The 2012 graduate is co-pastor of Infinity Bible Church with Pastor Joe Fletcher in the Bronx serving at-risk, gang-involved youth. Pastor Salaberrios has shared the gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. He and his ministry team have responded to natural disasters like the 2010 earthquake in Haiti and Super Storm Sandy in 2012. Last year, he was one of eight New York/New Jersey ministers who traveled to Charleston, SC to pray with residents and church members of historic Emanuel A.M.E. Church after the murder of eight of its members. He was also among the clergy who ministered in neighborhoods of Baltimore, MD to calm unrest after the death of Freddy Gray.
In the fall of 2015, Street God, his riveting autobiographical journey from the pit to the pulpit was released by Tyndale House Publishers. The publication opened the door for a book tour that included appearances on “Fox & Friends,” an ABC News affiliate in St. Louis, LA; 1190 WLIB with Liz Black, 570 WMCA Christian radio show “Coffee with Kevin;" Trinity Broadcasting Network, and “In the Market” with Janet Parshall on Moody Radio as well as at Riker's Island and Valhalla Prison. While on his European book tour, in Amsterdam he made radio appearances and was featured in a Dutch newspaper. He and colleagues were a part of street ministry in Paris following the November 2015 terrorist attacks.
To learn more about Pastor Salaberrios and Infinity Bible Church, click here.
- ATS Alumni Among 2017 Pastors' Prayer Summit Leaders
- Nyack College Scholarships for Winners of Feb 4 MLK Oratory Contest
- Dr. Jacqueline Washington Contributes to Research Article in Nature Microbiology
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Community Remembers NYC Music Student Curtis Crum III
- 13 of Nyack's Fall Athletes Recognized for Their Academic Excellence
- Nyack's School of Music Headlines Concert at David Geffen Hall, Lincoln Center
- Global Service-Learning Director Updates on Nyack/ATS Teams in Israel
- Global Service-Learning Trip in Cuba with Drs. Ron and Wanda Walborn
- Winterim: ATS in Israel with Dr. Bryan Widbin
- Globetrotting--the Nyack Way
- Soo-il Lee Recognized by Korean American Behavioral Health Association
- In Memoriam [Ring out, wild bells] by Lord Alfred Tennyson
- What You Can Discover at Nyack
- Steve Gardner (NC '87; ATS '94) Making Snowflakes
- Marcus Jugenheimer: A Major in God's Army
- The Gift of Mentoring at Nyack for Sneha Chrispal
- The Nyack Story: More Than Numbers by Provost David Turk
- Dr. Gerard Becker Co-authors Award Winning Paper
- Staff Highlight: Mr. Dan Bailey, Director of Admissions, Rockland Campus
- A Love Gift at Home for the Holidays
- West Side Story Off-Broadway...A Successful Eight-Show Run
- Nyack Rockland School of Music Winter Concert
- West Side Story Wows Audiences
- Isa Agape: A WNYK Interview and Worship & Praise Night Leader
- Browse Blog Archive>>