ATS Alumnus Dimas Salaberrios, Nyack Chapel Speaker
With more than 32,000 alumni of Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary (ATS) globally engaged, you just never know where you’ll find them serving.
The Nyack College campus in Rockland County welcomed home one such ambassador for Christ this week. ATS alumnus Dimas Salaberrios was the guest chapel speaker on Wednesday, February 24.
The 2012 graduate is co-pastor of Infinity Bible Church with Pastor Joe Fletcher in the Bronx serving at-risk, gang-involved youth. Pastor Salaberrios has shared the gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. He and his ministry team have responded to natural disasters like the 2010 earthquake in Haiti and Super Storm Sandy in 2012. Last year, he was one of eight New York/New Jersey ministers who traveled to Charleston, SC to pray with residents and church members of historic Emanuel A.M.E. Church after the murder of eight of its members. He was also among the clergy who ministered in neighborhoods of Baltimore, MD to calm unrest after the death of Freddy Gray.
In the fall of 2015, Street God, his riveting autobiographical journey from the pit to the pulpit was released by Tyndale House Publishers. The publication opened the door for a book tour that included appearances on “Fox & Friends,” an ABC News affiliate in St. Louis, LA; 1190 WLIB with Liz Black, 570 WMCA Christian radio show “Coffee with Kevin;" Trinity Broadcasting Network, and “In the Market” with Janet Parshall on Moody Radio as well as at Riker's Island and Valhalla Prison. While on his European book tour, in Amsterdam he made radio appearances and was featured in a Dutch newspaper. He and colleagues were a part of street ministry in Paris following the November 2015 terrorist attacks.
To learn more about Pastor Salaberrios and Infinity Bible Church, click here.
- Tune In For a Special WNKY Segment With The Center for Human Development and Family Services
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at Nyack College
- Nyack College and Local Entrepreneurs to Compete for Over $22,000 in Prizes
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
- Student Spotlight: Jill Kim, AGSC Marriage and Family Therapy Major
- MARCH 2: An Authors' Talk Hosted by Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Program
- MARCH 3: Nyack Rockland Associate Dean Wanda Velez, a Hope Gathering Speaker
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, C&MA Metro District Women's Retreat Speaker
- WNYK Pays Tribute to Black History Month
- Feb 18: School of Music's Noel Wippler, a Featured Artist in Mid-Atlantic Jazz Festival
- FEB 18: Purpose Performs at Katonah Village Library
- Nyack Students Participate in NY Student Aid Alliance Event
- Recapturing the Art of Writing Love Letters
- Meet Dynamic NY Talent Trinity Rose on WNYK 88.7FM
- Accreditation Renewed for Nyack by the Association of Christian Schools International
- 2017 Alumni & Friends Phonathon Underway
- Yahoo! for Krysten Peek and Her 7-Continent Run
- Nyack Center Announces Winners of the Martin Luther King Oratory Contest
- Rev. Charles Galbreath--Nyack Chapel Speaker
- Deeper Life Series with Dr. Michael and Mrs. Lisa Plunket
- Udo Middelmann, Civic Engagement Speaker at Nyack Rockland and Nyack New York City
- ATS Alumni Among 2017 Pastors' Prayer Summit Leaders
- Dr. Jacqueline Washington Contributes to Research Article in Nature Microbiology
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Community Remembers NYC Music Student Curtis Crum III
- Browse Blog Archive>>