Rave Review for New Album by Nyack NYC Alumnus Glauco Lima
Nyack School of Music alumnus Glauco Lima (NC ’14) has gotten a rave review on his new album, Once Upon a Time.
Says Lima, a Manhattan campus graduate who majored in music performance/piano, “I'm beyond thrilled with the review from the acclaimed All About Jazz! It is a very critical and analytical 4.5 stars review in which the reviewer describes some great details of the album."
The project is available on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, GooglePlay, and CD Baby. Support our gifted alumnus and click on the RECOMMENDED button above the review.
- March 31: Finalists Compete in the Entrepreneurial Business Venture for Over $22,000 in Prizes
- OPENING MARCH 31: Nyack's Spring Play: The Importance of Being Earnest
- Dr. Fayne Frey, Keynote Speaker at Nyack's Student Research Conference
- CSGE Colloquium Features Dr. Larry Poston
- The Art of Photography With Rebecca Przywara
- Nyack College School of Business Hosts Competition for Local Entrepreneurs
- The Amasi Trio in Concert
- Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica Named to Alliance for Higher Education in Prison Founding Board
- New Edition of The Forum Published
- Nyack College Opera Workshop Presents Verdi's "La Traviata"
- MARCH 25: Dr. Guy Waters - Plenary Speaker for Evangelical Theological Society Conference
- Nyack Alumna, Kathia Benitez Is Director of sustainNU program at Northwestern University
- Alliance Graduate School of Counseling Reunion at NYC Campus
- Bach's 332nd Birthday Bash
- The Gates Way to Medieval Times
- March 18: Hudson River Pianofest 2017 at Nyack College
- President Michael G. Scales to Begin New Term on CICU Board
- Udo Middelmann Returns to Nyack College for Colloquium on Civic Engagement
- Nyack School of Music Students on Harry Connick Jr. Show
- What Is Love? Nyack Rockland Artists Answer the Question
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at Nyack College
- Founder/CEO Evelyn Bautista-Miller Is CSGE Colloquium Speaker
- ATS Missions Retreat at Mount Crescent House
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
- Browse Blog Archive>>