January 29-30: Discipleship Conference With Neil Anderson at Nyack
Dr. Neil Anderson, author of The Bondage Breaker and Becoming a Disciple Making Church will be the featured speaker at a two-day conference, Discipleship Conference: Making Fruitful Disciples on Friday, January 29 and Saturday, January 30, 2016. The conference is sponsored by Risen King Alliance Church, College of Prayer International, and Nyack College and will convene on the Nyack’s Rockland County campus in Pardington Hall located at 45 South Boulevard, Nyack, NY.
Freedom in Christ Ministries (FICM) was founded by Dr. Anderson in 1989 while he was professor of practical theology at Talbot School of Theology, La Mirada, CA. Headquarters are now in Knoxville, TN. It is now an international ministry with offices in the UK, India, Switzerland and Canada He observed that Christian students did not know who they were in Christ and were not connecting with God in an intimate relationship. As the result, he began teaching a graduate level course entitled “Resolving Personal and Spiritual Conflicts.” The response was overwhelming and soon Dr. Anderson began teaching this message of the Christian’s identity, position, authority and victory in Christ in churches across the nation and around the world.
The conference schedule is
Friday, January 29 at 7:00 p.m.
worship and conference session
Saturday, January 30
9:00 a.m. worship and conference session
12:30 p.m. lunch break
2:00 p.m. conference session
4:00 p.m. closing remarks
Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary students can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a coupon code. Register online here. Registration includes a booklet from Freedom in Christ Ministries.
For details, phone the Risen King church office at 845.634.3141.
- ATS Alumni Among 2017 Pastors' Prayer Summit Leaders
- Udo Middelmann: Civic Engagement Speaker at Nyack Rockland and Nyack New York City
- Nyack College Scholarships for Winners of Feb 4 MLK Oratory Contest
- Dr. Jacqueline Washington Contributes to Research Article in Nature Microbiology
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Community Remembers NYC Music Student Curtis Crum III
- 13 of Nyack's Fall Athletes Recognized for Their Academic Excellence
- Nyack's School of Music Headlines Concert at David Geffen Hall, Lincoln Center
- Global Service-Learning Director Updates on Nyack/ATS Teams in Israel
- Global Service-Learning Trip in Cuba with Drs. Ron and Wanda Walborn
- Winterim: ATS in Israel with Dr. Bryan Widbin
- Globetrotting--the Nyack Way
- Soo-il Lee Recognized by Korean American Behavioral Health Association
- In Memoriam [Ring out, wild bells] by Lord Alfred Tennyson
- What You Can Discover at Nyack
- Steve Gardner (NC '87; ATS '94) Making Snowflakes
- Marcus Jugenheimer: A Major in God's Army
- The Gift of Mentoring at Nyack for Sneha Chrispal
- The Nyack Story: More Than Numbers by Provost David Turk
- Dr. Gerard Becker Co-authors Award Winning Paper
- Staff Highlight: Mr. Dan Bailey, Director of Admissions, Rockland Campus
- A Love Gift at Home for the Holidays
- West Side Story Off-Broadway...A Successful Eight-Show Run
- Nyack Rockland School of Music Winter Concert
- West Side Story Wows Audiences
- Browse Blog Archive>>