January 29-30: Discipleship Conference With Neil Anderson at Nyack
Dr. Neil Anderson, author of The Bondage Breaker and Becoming a Disciple Making Church will be the featured speaker at a two-day conference, Discipleship Conference: Making Fruitful Disciples on Friday, January 29 and Saturday, January 30, 2016. The conference is sponsored by Risen King Alliance Church, College of Prayer International, and Nyack College and will convene on the Nyack’s Rockland County campus in Pardington Hall located at 45 South Boulevard, Nyack, NY.
Freedom in Christ Ministries (FICM) was founded by Dr. Anderson in 1989 while he was professor of practical theology at Talbot School of Theology, La Mirada, CA. Headquarters are now in Knoxville, TN. It is now an international ministry with offices in the UK, India, Switzerland and Canada He observed that Christian students did not know who they were in Christ and were not connecting with God in an intimate relationship. As the result, he began teaching a graduate level course entitled “Resolving Personal and Spiritual Conflicts.” The response was overwhelming and soon Dr. Anderson began teaching this message of the Christian’s identity, position, authority and victory in Christ in churches across the nation and around the world.
The conference schedule is
Friday, January 29 at 7:00 p.m.
worship and conference session
Saturday, January 30
9:00 a.m. worship and conference session
12:30 p.m. lunch break
2:00 p.m. conference session
4:00 p.m. closing remarks
Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary students can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a coupon code. Register online here. Registration includes a booklet from Freedom in Christ Ministries.
For details, phone the Risen King church office at 845.634.3141.
- In a World of Darkness: Light...and Love
- 2017 Top Online Colleges for Student Economic Mobility
- Rev. G. Palmer Pardington, III (1939-2017) to Be Memorialized
- New Testament City of Bethsaida Unearthed?
- Remembering Dr. Rexford Boda, President Emeritus (1933-2017)
- Dr. Marie White Recognized by American Educational Research Association
- RELEASE: Nyack College Opts In to the NYS Enhanced Tuition Award
- El-Araj Excavation Update and Photo Gallery
- Summertime Prayer
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, "Mutual by Design" Conference Speaker
- Lauren Lebo, Lacrosse Head Coach
- SAVE THE DATES! September 29 & 30: Borderline Music Festival
- From Dr. Steve Notley in Israel: AJCO Dig Discovery!
- AGSC's Marriage & Family Therapy Ranked #4 Among Top 25 Counseling Programs in the Northeast
- Nyack Basketball Alumni Compete at IBall National Pro Combine
- School of Ed Professors Recognized by American Educational Research Association
- Celebrating the Life of ATS Alumna Aliceteen Taylor
- Memorial Service for Robin Luce
- Division of Student Success Dean Hosts STEM Event for Rockland Youth
- Remembering Manuel Ocana: A Strong, Gentle Leader
- Nyack College Partners With Long Island School on NYS Presidential Scholarship
- Nyack Profs Present at The Great Fish Count
- 2017 Sports Camp for Youth at Nyack College
- Nyack Alumni Sean Pica and Luis Diaz on SiriusXM Broadcast
- Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Browse Blog Archive>>