Nyack campus installs new phone system
A new phone system was activated on Monday, March 5 for Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary in Rockland County. On Monday, March 12, the phone system will be in place for Nyack College and ATS in New York City. This change will require new phone numbers and extensions to be assigned campus-wide.
Each of the campuses will retain their original main numbers as well as a second main campus line. You will be able to reach each of the campuses on both numbers assigned as follows:
Nyack College Rockland Campus
845.358.1710 or 845.675.4400
Alliance Theological Seminary @ Rockland Campus
845.353.2020 or 845.770.5700
Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary @ New York City Campus
212.625.0500 or 646.378.6100
All FAX numbers and 800 numbers will remain the same at each campus location.
Callers can access a listing of offices via a voicemail tree or they can access a dial-by name directory. A live attendant is always available at all three campuses. On the Rockland Campus, an operator can assist callers Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 10:00 p.m
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Nursing Alumni Return to Share Their Journey
- Nyack College Partners with the Luis Palau Association
- Nyack Reps at NY Student Aid Alliance Advocacy Day in Albany
- Damien Sneed, NYC Music Faculty, in PBS Documentary on Work by Wynton Marsalis
- Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack AGSC Professor and Students Published in Journal
- Kathy Schwarz, First 2015 Nyack Critical Reads Presenter
- Nyack College Partners With the Luis Palau Evangelistic Association
- Browse Blog Archive>>