Nyack campus installs new phone system
A new phone system was activated on Monday, March 5 for Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary in Rockland County. On Monday, March 12, the phone system will be in place for Nyack College and ATS in New York City. This change will require new phone numbers and extensions to be assigned campus-wide.
Each of the campuses will retain their original main numbers as well as a second main campus line. You will be able to reach each of the campuses on both numbers assigned as follows:
Nyack College Rockland Campus
845.358.1710 or 845.675.4400
Alliance Theological Seminary @ Rockland Campus
845.353.2020 or 845.770.5700
Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary @ New York City Campus
212.625.0500 or 646.378.6100
All FAX numbers and 800 numbers will remain the same at each campus location.
Callers can access a listing of offices via a voicemail tree or they can access a dial-by name directory. A live attendant is always available at all three campuses. On the Rockland Campus, an operator can assist callers Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 10:00 p.m
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- Browse Blog Archive>>