Nyack campus installs new phone system
A new phone system was activated on Monday, March 5 for Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary in Rockland County. On Monday, March 12, the phone system will be in place for Nyack College and ATS in New York City. This change will require new phone numbers and extensions to be assigned campus-wide.
Each of the campuses will retain their original main numbers as well as a second main campus line. You will be able to reach each of the campuses on both numbers assigned as follows:
Nyack College Rockland Campus
845.358.1710 or 845.675.4400
Alliance Theological Seminary @ Rockland Campus
845.353.2020 or 845.770.5700
Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary @ New York City Campus
212.625.0500 or 646.378.6100
All FAX numbers and 800 numbers will remain the same at each campus location.
Callers can access a listing of offices via a voicemail tree or they can access a dial-by name directory. A live attendant is always available at all three campuses. On the Rockland Campus, an operator can assist callers Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 10:00 p.m
- 2016 New York State Student Aid Advocacy Day
- School of Music Invites Faculty and Staff to Join Chorale Performance
- Rave Review for New Album by Nyack NYC Alumnus Glauco Lima
- Spring Semester 2016 Deeper Life Series With Dr. Stanley John
- Gone Too Soon: Jonathan Perez (NC '09)
- Nyack's School of Social Work and Praxis Connections Partner on Leadership Forums
- Remembering Nyack Professor Emeritus, Dr. Eldon "Woody" Woodcock (1930-2016)
- Empower 2016 Open House
- Rockland County Colleges Partner on a Black History Month MLK Oratory Contest
- Remembering Longtime Nyack Friend, Dr. Susan G. Gordon
- Nyack's Literary Journal, The Fine Print, Announces Submissions Deadline
- Neil Anderson Conference at Nyack Sold Out!
- January 29-30: Discipleship Conference With Neil Anderson at Nyack
- Nyack School of Music Profs and Alumni in Rockland Camerata Concert
- Nyack Alumnus Pens Book on First C&MA Mission Field
- 2016 Nyack Alumni & Friends Phonathon
- RELEASE: Nyack Receives Education Excellence Award from Beraca Baptist Church
- Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Basketball Teams Visit Upper Nyack Elementary School
- Nyack's Social Justice Celebration--An Important Change
- Dr. Elizabeth Swanson Voted a National Collegiate Choral Organization Officer
- Joseph and Mary of Bethlehem at ATS
- Congratulations to Our December 2015 Graduates!
- Conference on the Role of Faith in the Practice of Medicine
- Nyack Women's Soccer Team Assists With YMCA Clinics
- Browse Blog Archive>>