National Nursing Exam Scores on a Strong and Steady Rise
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 29, 2015
NYACK COLLEGE SCHOOL OF NURSING
FIRST-TIME NCLEX PASSING RATES CELEBRATED
NYACK, NY--Just five short years ago, Nyack College dedicated its School of Nursing on a crisp, sunny October afternoon during Homecoming Weekend.
In the past three years, the School’s Rockland campus has become home to men and women preparing to join the workforce as servant leaders who are registered nurses. Entry in the field requires passing the nationwide NCLEX exam (National Council Licensure Examination).
Nyack’s first-time NCLEX passing rates of 38.9% in 2013 jumped to 65.4% in 2014. By the third quarter of 2015 scores took another leap to 92.31%, reflecting a strong and steady successful climb for Nyack nursing students.
Learn more about Nyack’s School of Nursing here.
- March 29: The Amasi Trio in Concert
- Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica Named to Alliance for Higher Education in Prison Founding Board
- New Edition of The Forum Published
- OPENING MARCH 31: Nyack's Spring Play: The Importance of Being Earnest
- MARCH 31: Nyack College and Local Entrepreneurs to Compete for Over $22,000 in Prizes
- Nyack College Opera Workshop Presents Verdi's "La Traviata"
- MARCH 25: Dr. Guy Waters - Plenary Speaker for Evangelical Theological Society Conference
- Nyack Alumna, Kathia Benitez Is Director of sustainNU program at Northwestern University
- Alliance Graduate School of Counseling Reunion at NYC Campus
- Bach's 332nd Birthday Bash
- The Gates Way to Medieval Times
- March 18: Hudson River Pianofest 2017 at Nyack College
- President Michael G. Scales to Begin New Term on CICU Board
- Udo Middelmann Returns to Nyack College for Colloquium on Civic Engagement
- Nyack School of Music Students on Harry Connick Jr. Show
- What Is Love? Nyack Rockland Artists Answer the Question
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at Nyack College
- Founder/CEO Evelyn Bautista-Miller Is CSGE Colloquium Speaker
- ATS Missions Retreat at Mount Crescent House
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
- Nyack Rockland Associate Dean Wanda Velez, a Hope Gathering Speaker
- MARCH 2: An Authors' Talk Hosted by Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Program
- Fifth Anniversary Celebration & Silent Auction to Benefit Empower Program
- Student Spotlight: Jill Kim, AGSC Marriage and Family Therapy Major
- Browse Blog Archive>>