National Nursing Exam Scores on a Strong and Steady Rise
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 29, 2015
NYACK COLLEGE SCHOOL OF NURSING
FIRST-TIME NCLEX PASSING RATES CELEBRATED
NYACK, NY--Just five short years ago, Nyack College dedicated its School of Nursing on a crisp, sunny October afternoon during Homecoming Weekend.
In the past three years, the School’s Rockland campus has become home to men and women preparing to join the workforce as servant leaders who are registered nurses. Entry in the field requires passing the nationwide NCLEX exam (National Council Licensure Examination).
Nyack’s first-time NCLEX passing rates of 38.9% in 2013 jumped to 65.4% in 2014. By the third quarter of 2015 scores took another leap to 92.31%, reflecting a strong and steady successful climb for Nyack nursing students.
Learn more about Nyack’s School of Nursing here.
- AGSC's Marriage & Family Therapy Ranked #4 Among Top 25 Counseling Programs in the Northeast
- Nyack Basketball Alumni Compete at IBall National Pro Combine
- School of Ed Professors Recognized by American Educational Research Association
- Memorial Service for Robin Luce
- Division of Student Success Dean Hosts STEM Event for Rockland Youth
- Remembering Manuel Ocana: A Strong, Gentle Leader
- Nyack College Partners With Long Island School on NYS Presidential Scholarship
- Nyack Profs Present at The Great Fish Count
- 2017 Sports Camp for Youth at Nyack College
- Nyack Alumni Sean Pica and Luis Diaz on SiriusXM Broadcast
- Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Rockland Leaders Gather to Show Appreciation for Community Relations Director Earl Miller
- Remembering Robin Luce
- Nyack at its Best...Serving Others
- Nyack Artists Featured in East Village Multimedia Showcase
- Pastor Charles Galbreath Special Guest on Donna Baptiste Ministries Radio Broadcast
- School of Music Profs Conduct Three-Day Vocal/Opera Institute
- Nyack Alumnus Dr. Ty Buckman Named Provost at Mary Baldwin University
- 2017 Grads Are Nyack's Inaugural Class of Biology Majors
- Nyack Grads on "Good Morning, America" Segment
- Commitment to Mission Awards to Dean Glenn Koponen and Dean Wanda Velez
- The Legacy of Service at Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary
- Soccer Team Online Fundraiser
- Dr. Ron Walborn at Christian Health Care Center on "Embracing Your Grief"
- NATIONAL NURSES WEEK: Cheryle Phenicie, R.N.
- Browse Blog Archive>>