Fulbright Ambassador Brian Polkinghorn Visits Nyack College
Fulbright Ambassador Dr. Brian Polkinghorn will visit the Nyack College Rockland campus on Monday, November 2 at 12:30 p.m. in Shuman Hall, second floor conference room. There is no charge for admission to his presentation for Fulbright campus representatives and Nyack faculty interested in the Fulbright Scholar program.
The Fulbright Scholar Program provides some 800 grants in more than 125 countries to support teaching and research in a wide variety of disciplines. Fulbright Scholars have established new global programs and engaged in collaborative work with colleagues around the world, including at the international community college level.
Ambassadors have been selected from a broad range of American academic disciplines, higher education institutions, and geographic regions.
Dr. Polkinghorn is a Distinguished Professor and Program director in the Department of Conflict Analysis and Dispute Resolution (CADR) and the Executive Director of the Bosserman Center for Conflict Resolution (BCCR) at Salisbury University. He will share about his 2010 Fulbright Scholar experience in Israel, followed by a Q&A session.
To reserve a seat, contact Jill Johnson at Jill.Johnson@nyack.edu.
- Nyack at its Best...Serving Others
- MAY 31: Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Nyack Artists Featured in East Village Multimedia Showcase
- Pastor Charles Galbreath Special Guest on Donna Baptiste Ministries Radio Broadcast
- School of Music Profs Conduct Three-Day Vocal/Opera Institute
- Nyack Alumnus Dr. Ty Buckman Named Provost at Mary Baldwin University
- 2017 Grads Are Nyack's Inaugural Class of Biology Majors
- Nyack Grads on "Good Morning, America" Segment
- Commitment to Mission Awards to Dean Glenn Koponen and Dean Wanda Velez
- The Legacy of Service at Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary
- Soccer Team Online Fundraiser
- Dr. Ron Walborn at Christian Health Care Center on "Embracing Your Grief"
- NATIONAL NURSES WEEK: Cheryle Phenicie, R.N.
- Celebrating the School of Nursing's "Surviving Six"
- Class of 2017....You Did It!
- The Nyack College Fishing Club's Big Catch
- Non-Profit Awards Dr. Jackie Washington Fellowship for Ecology Project in Costa Rica
- Seventh Year for Woman...Rite of Passage Ceremony
- Meet the 2017-2018 NYC Campus Student Government Officers
- The Forum....Issue #6
- Nyack's Wakefield Wins CACC Conference Golf Championship
- Jonathan Demme, a Nyack Organizational Leadership Guest Speaker
- Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
- Summer 2017 Research Grants for Nyack Faculty Announced
- Issachah Savage Conducts Masterclass for Nyack Music Students
- Browse Blog Archive>>