Nyack on U.S. News & World Report 2016 Best Colleges Diversity List
NYACK, NY--According to the U.S. News & World Report “2016 Best Colleges” ranking of ethnic diversity at regional universities in the north, Nyack College tied with CUNY-City College for second place with a 0.73, 1.0%.being the highest. (Read more here.)
Nearly 3,000 undergraduate and graduate students are taught in classrooms or online. The undergraduate enrollment is more than 1,700 with 37.9% male students and 62.1% female students. The graduate student population is 1,227, with nearly 800 studying at Alliance Theological Seminary (ATS). More than forty states, fifty-three countries, and over 70 denominations are represented in the student population.
In addition to its diverse student population, Nyack’s instructional faculty members are 57% male and 43% female with 19% African American;, 16% Latino; and 10% Asian. Of the administrative faculty, 60% are female; 40% are male; 9% are African American; and 4% are Asian.
Nyack College/ATS also offers diverse environments: a suburban 125-acre residential campus in New York’s Hudson Valley and a city campus in 166,385 square feet on eight floors of a 22-floor modern building in Lower Manhattan’s Battery Park area. The seminary’s extension site holds classes in two floors of a four-story building in scenic San Juan, Puerto Rico, where undergraduate and graduate degree program classes are taught in Spanish.
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>