ATS Alumnus/Author Dimas Salaberrios, a Fox & Friends Guest
Dimas Salaberrios is a 2012 graduate of Alliance Theological Seminary. He is a husband, a father, and a pastor of Infinity Church in The Bronx serving at-risk, gang-involved youth. Pastor Salaberrios has shared the gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. He has co-chaired the Billy Graham Evangelical Association’s Youth Committee. He and his ministry team have responded to natural disasters like the 2010 earthquake in Haiti and Super Storm Sandy in 2012. He became president of the Concerts of Prayer of Greater New York in 2013. He hosts “The Dynamic Life with Pastor Dimas” on the Word network and a national radio broadcast.
Years before this impressive list of accomplishments, life was very different for him. At age 10, he prayed and had an encounter with God; but by his mid-teens, his path took a dangerous turn. Dimas was introduced to the drug world. He graduated to the rank of “street god” and ruled a violent empire in which, despite his power and position, even his own life was in constant peril.
Today Dimas wears a new hat—published author. He is currently promoting his new book, Street God, released September 1 by Tyndale House Publishers and available from booksellers such as Barnes and Noble, Amazon.com, Christianbook.com, Parable, booksamillion.com and Family Christian Bookstore, the largest Christian bookstore chain in the nation, which has given the book bestseller status.
Among the list of media outlets featuring Dimas are “Fox & Friends” on the Fox News channel (See the clip here.); ABC News St. Louis, Louisiana affiliate; Salem Communications WMCA Christian radio show “Coffee with Kevin;" and “In the Market” with Janet Parshall on Moody Radio. A book signing takes places on Thursday, September 3 at 7:00 p.m. at New Life Christian Store, 139-11 Queens Blvd., Jamaica, NY 11453.
Alliance Theological Seminary is near and dear to Dimas’ heart and his alma mater is credited in the pages of his riveting book. Click and hear the testimony of Dimas Salaberrios.
- March 29: The Amasi Trio in Concert
- Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica Named to Alliance for Higher Education in Prison Founding Board
- New Edition of The Forum Published
- OPENING MARCH 31: Nyack's Spring Play: The Importance of Being Earnest
- MARCH 31: Nyack College and Local Entrepreneurs to Compete for Over $22,000 in Prizes
- Nyack College Opera Workshop Presents Verdi's "La Traviata"
- MARCH 25: Dr. Guy Waters - Plenary Speaker for Evangelical Theological Society Conference
- Nyack Alumna, Kathia Benitez Is Director of sustainNU program at Northwestern University
- Alliance Graduate School of Counseling Reunion at NYC Campus
- Bach's 332nd Birthday Bash
- The Gates Way to Medieval Times
- March 18: Hudson River Pianofest 2017 at Nyack College
- President Michael G. Scales to Begin New Term on CICU Board
- Udo Middelmann Returns to Nyack College for Colloquium on Civic Engagement
- Nyack School of Music Students on Harry Connick Jr. Show
- What Is Love? Nyack Rockland Artists Answer the Question
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at Nyack College
- Founder/CEO Evelyn Bautista-Miller Is CSGE Colloquium Speaker
- ATS Missions Retreat at Mount Crescent House
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
- Nyack Rockland Associate Dean Wanda Velez, a Hope Gathering Speaker
- MARCH 2: An Authors' Talk Hosted by Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Program
- Fifth Anniversary Celebration & Silent Auction to Benefit Empower Program
- Student Spotlight: Jill Kim, AGSC Marriage and Family Therapy Major
- Browse Blog Archive>>