ATS Alumnus/Author Dimas Salaberrios, a Fox & Friends Guest
Dimas Salaberrios is a 2012 graduate of Alliance Theological Seminary. He is a husband, a father, and a pastor of Infinity Church in The Bronx serving at-risk, gang-involved youth. Pastor Salaberrios has shared the gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. He has co-chaired the Billy Graham Evangelical Association’s Youth Committee. He and his ministry team have responded to natural disasters like the 2010 earthquake in Haiti and Super Storm Sandy in 2012. He became president of the Concerts of Prayer of Greater New York in 2013. He hosts “The Dynamic Life with Pastor Dimas” on the Word network and a national radio broadcast.
Years before this impressive list of accomplishments, life was very different for him. At age 10, he prayed and had an encounter with God; but by his mid-teens, his path took a dangerous turn. Dimas was introduced to the drug world. He graduated to the rank of “street god” and ruled a violent empire in which, despite his power and position, even his own life was in constant peril.
Today Dimas wears a new hat—published author. He is currently promoting his new book, Street God, released September 1 by Tyndale House Publishers and available from booksellers such as Barnes and Noble, Amazon.com, Christianbook.com, Parable, booksamillion.com and Family Christian Bookstore, the largest Christian bookstore chain in the nation, which has given the book bestseller status.
Among the list of media outlets featuring Dimas are “Fox & Friends” on the Fox News channel (See the clip here.); ABC News St. Louis, Louisiana affiliate; Salem Communications WMCA Christian radio show “Coffee with Kevin;" and “In the Market” with Janet Parshall on Moody Radio. A book signing takes places on Thursday, September 3 at 7:00 p.m. at New Life Christian Store, 139-11 Queens Blvd., Jamaica, NY 11453.
Alliance Theological Seminary is near and dear to Dimas’ heart and his alma mater is credited in the pages of his riveting book. Click and hear the testimony of Dimas Salaberrios.
- Nyack College Helps Keep Rockland Beautiful
- APRIL 23: Nyack's "La Traviata" Performance Will Benefit Ottawa, IL Tornado Victims
- Warriors Men’s Soccer Loses 4-3 to United States Military Academy in Spring Finale
- Nyack Music Faculty/Alumnus ('09) Carlos Cuestas at Watchung Arts Center
- Issachah Savage Conducts Masterclass for Nyack Music Students
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2017 Commencement
- Fishing Club Fundraiser
- Bill Roesch of Impact Paterson Begins Coaching Business Venture Competition Winners
- Nyack Bio Students Present at SEA PHAGES Conference
- High Praise in the Lincoln Center "Sanctuary"
- Winners of the Nyack College 2017 Student Research Conference Announced
- Dean Wanda Velez--a Panelist for Women in Leadership Conference
- Dr. James Danaher, INDIES Book of the Year Awards Finalist
- The Art of Photography With Rebecca Przywara
- Dr. Lawrence Resseler Conducts School of Social Work Seminar
- English Department Welcomes Author Steven Florczyk to the Nyack Rockland Campus
- CSGE Colloquium Features Dr. Larry Poston
- The Music of Dr. Tammy Lum Featured on WWFM.org., the Classical Network
- CSGE Releases Digital Brochure for April 4 Student Research Conference
- Nyack College School of Business Hosts Competition for Local Entrepreneurs
- The Amasi Trio in Concert
- Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica Named to Alliance for Higher Education in Prison Founding Board
- New Edition of The Forum Published
- MARCH 25: Dr. Guy Waters - Plenary Speaker for Evangelical Theological Society Conference
- Nyack Alumna, Kathia Benitez Is Director of sustainNU program at Northwestern University
- Browse Blog Archive>>