ATS Alumnus/Author Dimas Salaberrios, a Fox & Friends Guest
Dimas Salaberrios is a 2012 graduate of Alliance Theological Seminary. He is a husband, a father, and a pastor of Infinity Church in The Bronx serving at-risk, gang-involved youth. Pastor Salaberrios has shared the gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. He has co-chaired the Billy Graham Evangelical Association’s Youth Committee. He and his ministry team have responded to natural disasters like the 2010 earthquake in Haiti and Super Storm Sandy in 2012. He became president of the Concerts of Prayer of Greater New York in 2013. He hosts “The Dynamic Life with Pastor Dimas” on the Word network and a national radio broadcast.
Years before this impressive list of accomplishments, life was very different for him. At age 10, he prayed and had an encounter with God; but by his mid-teens, his path took a dangerous turn. Dimas was introduced to the drug world. He graduated to the rank of “street god” and ruled a violent empire in which, despite his power and position, even his own life was in constant peril.
Today Dimas wears a new hat—published author. He is currently promoting his new book, Street God, released September 1 by Tyndale House Publishers and available from booksellers such as Barnes and Noble, Amazon.com, Christianbook.com, Parable, booksamillion.com and Family Christian Bookstore, the largest Christian bookstore chain in the nation, which has given the book bestseller status.
Among the list of media outlets featuring Dimas are “Fox & Friends” on the Fox News channel (See the clip here.); ABC News St. Louis, Louisiana affiliate; Salem Communications WMCA Christian radio show “Coffee with Kevin;" and “In the Market” with Janet Parshall on Moody Radio. A book signing takes places on Thursday, September 3 at 7:00 p.m. at New Life Christian Store, 139-11 Queens Blvd., Jamaica, NY 11453.
Alliance Theological Seminary is near and dear to Dimas’ heart and his alma mater is credited in the pages of his riveting book. Click and hear the testimony of Dimas Salaberrios.
- What Nyack Warriors Are Doing to Fight For Survivors of Recent Natural Disasters
- Nyack's Women's Soccer Team Fundraises for Pediatric Cancer Programs
- WNYK Interviews Borderline Music Performer, Dave Pettigrew
- Nyack Night at the Borderline Music Festival
- SEPT 21: The Write Down Features Fine Print Contributors
- Request for Prayer: Hurricane Maria Approaches Puerto Rico
- EMPOWER: Sixth Annual C&MA Certificate Program for Women Kicks Off
- Nyack College "Woman" Students Celebrated at Initiation Ceremony
- SEPT: 18-20 Stephen Fowler, Deeper Life Series Speaker
- SEPT 18: Interview of Building 429's Jason Roy to Re-air on WNYK 88FM
- Fall 2017 Colloquium Series Hosted by Nyack's Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement
- Nyack College on U.S. News & World Report 2018 #BestColleges List
- SEPT 28: Biblical Archaeology Society and Nyack's Center for The Study of Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins NYC Event
- Free Coney Island Concert Nyack's Damien Sneed with Gospel Great, Shirley Caesar
- Nyack Rockland Dean's Personal 9/11 Reflection
- ATS Dean in Vietnam to Teach First Seminary Graduate Level Course
- UPDATE: ATS/Nyack Campus in Puerto Rico
- Diversity Matters: Race, Ethnicity, & The Future of Christian Higher Education
- Listening Party for ISAIAH VELEZ
- Jesus Week Appreciation Banquet, Sept. 7 @6:30 PM
- Youth Pastors Fellowship at Nyack College NYC
- Dan Bailey Named to the CACC Hall of Fame
- An NCLEX-RN Exam Victory for Class of 2017 Alumnae
- Nyack College - A Borderline Music Festival Sponsor
- Andrew Iwaskow, Nyack Alumnus Named Executive VP at Tailored Brands, Inc.
- Browse Blog Archive>>