ATS Alumnus/Author Dimas Salaberrios, a Fox & Friends Guest
Dimas Salaberrios is a 2012 graduate of Alliance Theological Seminary. He is a husband, a father, and a pastor of Infinity Church in The Bronx serving at-risk, gang-involved youth. Pastor Salaberrios has shared the gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. He has co-chaired the Billy Graham Evangelical Association’s Youth Committee. He and his ministry team have responded to natural disasters like the 2010 earthquake in Haiti and Super Storm Sandy in 2012. He became president of the Concerts of Prayer of Greater New York in 2013. He hosts “The Dynamic Life with Pastor Dimas” on the Word network and a national radio broadcast.
Years before this impressive list of accomplishments, life was very different for him. At age 10, he prayed and had an encounter with God; but by his mid-teens, his path took a dangerous turn. Dimas was introduced to the drug world. He graduated to the rank of “street god” and ruled a violent empire in which, despite his power and position, even his own life was in constant peril.
Today Dimas wears a new hat—published author. He is currently promoting his new book, Street God, released September 1 by Tyndale House Publishers and available from booksellers such as Barnes and Noble, Amazon.com, Christianbook.com, Parable, booksamillion.com and Family Christian Bookstore, the largest Christian bookstore chain in the nation, which has given the book bestseller status.
Among the list of media outlets featuring Dimas are “Fox & Friends” on the Fox News channel (See the clip here.); ABC News St. Louis, Louisiana affiliate; Salem Communications WMCA Christian radio show “Coffee with Kevin;" and “In the Market” with Janet Parshall on Moody Radio. A book signing takes places on Thursday, September 3 at 7:00 p.m. at New Life Christian Store, 139-11 Queens Blvd., Jamaica, NY 11453.
Alliance Theological Seminary is near and dear to Dimas’ heart and his alma mater is credited in the pages of his riveting book. Click and hear the testimony of Dimas Salaberrios.
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>