Lauren Lebo, NCAA Division II Lacrosse Champ
Nyack College women's lacrosse midfielder Lauren Lebo has been named the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division II statistical champion in women's lacrosse for most draw controls per game in the final statistics for the 2015 season. (The draw control stat is used to measure the ability of a team to control the start or restart of play.) Lebo averaged 7.24 draw controls per game with an overall tally of 123 in 17 games.
Lauren is Nyack's first statistical champion in lacrosse since the sport’s inaugural season launched in 2013. During Lebo's exceptional junior year, she was credited with a game high of 24 draw controls against Chowan University while also notching a season best nine goals to lead the Warriors to their first victory on the 2015 campaign (23-14).
As a team, Nyack holds a fifth place ranking in the nation with 15.53 draw controls per game. Lebo led the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC) Top 10 in categories of goals, assists, points, and shots; and is ranked in the nation 43rd for goals (50.0) and 48th for goals per game (2.94).
A two-time second team All-CACC selection, Lebo scored 50 goals and led Nyack with 14 assists this past season. She was a three-year starter and has finished her career to date with 147 goals, 19 assists, 103 ground balls, 316 draw controls and 42 caused turnovers.
Lebo is pursuing a bachelor’s degree in nursing as she enters her final season at Nyack.
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>