New Online! Master of Arts in Biblical Studies at ATS
Looking for graduate level study in Bible and theology without relocating to a seminary campus?
Alliance Theological Seminary is pleased to announce its Master of Arts in Biblical Studies degree program is now available online!
This 36-credit curriculum is designed to provide a seminary level education in Bible and theology with a focus on ministry application, and is ideal for those who feel called to preaching, teaching, and discipling other believers. Among the unique course offerings available in this program are:
NT615 Biblical Exegesis
This course will introduce a range of tools and methods required for biblical exegesis. Students will gain experience in applying these methods to Old Testament and New Testament texts of different literary genres.
SF505 Foundations for Ministry
This course shows the relationship of emotional, spiritual, and professional formation to effectiveness in ministry.
OT503 Reading the Old Testament
This course provides an introduction to the literature of the Old Testament within its historical context. The course focuses on the theological dimension of the text especially as a response to social, political, and spiritual crises in the collective life of ancient Israel.
For more information from the ATS Office of Admissions, click here.
- Summer 2017 Research Grants for Nyack Faculty Announced
- Issachah Savage Conducts Masterclass for Nyack Music Students
- Nyack College Helps Keep Rockland Beautiful
- APRIL 23: Nyack's "La Traviata" Performance Will Benefit Ottawa, IL Tornado Victims
- Warriors Men’s Soccer Loses 4-3 to United States Military Academy in Spring Finale
- Nyack Music Faculty/Alumnus ('09) Carlos Cuestas at Watchung Arts Center
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2017 Commencement
- Fishing Club Fundraiser
- Bill Roesch of Impact Paterson Begins Coaching Business Venture Competition Winners
- Nyack Bio Students Present at SEA PHAGES Conference
- High Praise in the Lincoln Center "Sanctuary"
- Winners of the Nyack College 2017 Student Research Conference Announced
- Dean Wanda Velez--a Panelist for Women in Leadership Conference
- Dr. James Danaher, INDIES Book of the Year Awards Finalist
- The Art of Photography With Rebecca Przywara
- Dr. Lawrence Resseler Conducts School of Social Work Seminar
- English Department Welcomes Author Steven Florczyk to the Nyack Rockland Campus
- CSGE Colloquium Features Dr. Larry Poston
- The Music of Dr. Tammy Lum Featured on WWFM.org., the Classical Network
- CSGE Releases Digital Brochure for April 4 Student Research Conference
- Nyack College School of Business Hosts Competition for Local Entrepreneurs
- The Amasi Trio in Concert
- Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica Named to Alliance for Higher Education in Prison Founding Board
- New Edition of The Forum Published
- MARCH 25: Dr. Guy Waters - Plenary Speaker for Evangelical Theological Society Conference
- Browse Blog Archive>>