2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
Nyack College School of Music is proud to host its sixth annual Hudson River Pianofest, which will take place May 29-30, 2015 on the idyllic Rockland County campus, overlooking the historic Hudson River and the Tappan Zee Bridge. This inspiring two-day program of piano master classes, lectures, workshops, piano ensembles, and concerts is open to all music lovers: students, adult amateurs, teachers, and observers.
The featured guest artists and master teachers are the world-renowned virtuosi pianist, Sergei Babayan, noted contemporary music expert, Christopher Oldfather, award winning pianist, Alexandre Moutouzkin, award winning prodigy composer/pianist, J.P. Redmond, and our own Artistic Director, Dr. Tammy Lum.
Dr. Lum shares, “We are happy to partner with the Nyack Public Library to host a concert on Saturday, May 30 featuring Mr. Moutouzkin in the Library’s Carnegie Room. The Library is located at 59 South Broadway in Nyack.
Registration for the observer package, with meals included, is open until May 22. Admission to the single events may also be purchased at the door.
For more information about the events and artists, please click here.
- ATS Alumni Among 2017 Pastors' Prayer Summit Leaders
- Udo Middelmann Returns to Nyack College for Colloquium on Civic Engagement
- Nyack College Scholarships for Winners of Feb 4 MLK Oratory Contest
- Dr. Jacqueline Washington Contributes to Research Article in Nature Microbiology
- Celebrating Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Community Remembers NYC Music Student Curtis Crum III
- 13 of Nyack's Fall Athletes Recognized for Their Academic Excellence
- Nyack's School of Music Headlines Concert at David Geffen Hall, Lincoln Center
- Global Service-Learning Director Updates on Nyack/ATS Teams in Israel
- Global Service-Learning Trip in Cuba with Drs. Ron and Wanda Walborn
- Winterim: ATS in Israel with Dr. Bryan Widbin
- Globetrotting--the Nyack Way
- Soo-il Lee Recognized by Korean American Behavioral Health Association
- In Memoriam [Ring out, wild bells] by Lord Alfred Tennyson
- What You Can Discover at Nyack
- Steve Gardner (NC '87; ATS '94) Making Snowflakes
- Marcus Jugenheimer: A Major in God's Army
- The Gift of Mentoring at Nyack for Sneha Chrispal
- The Nyack Story: More Than Numbers by Provost David Turk
- Dr. Gerard Becker Co-authors Award Winning Paper
- Staff Highlight: Mr. Dan Bailey, Director of Admissions, Rockland Campus
- A Love Gift at Home for the Holidays
- West Side Story Off-Broadway...A Successful Eight-Show Run
- Nyack Rockland School of Music Winter Concert
- West Side Story Wows Audiences
- Browse Blog Archive>>