School of Business to Welcome New Dean
Mark Meehan will become Dean of the School of Business, Computer Science, and Communications, effective June 1, 2007. He has served in Christian higher education for over 15 years, most recently as president of Somerset Christian College in Zarephath, NJ. Prior to that post, he was Vice President for Institutional Advancement at Columbia International University in Columbia, SC, where he also served as Associate Dean for Extension Education, managing a global operation with over 600 students in 32 countries, developing sites in Budapest, Hungary, and Bucharest, Romania.
He is a Ph.D. candidate (ABD) in Higher Education Leadership and Policy at the University of South Carolina.
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- Browse Blog Archive>>