School of Business to Welcome New Dean
Mark Meehan will become Dean of the School of Business, Computer Science, and Communications, effective June 1, 2007. He has served in Christian higher education for over 15 years, most recently as president of Somerset Christian College in Zarephath, NJ. Prior to that post, he was Vice President for Institutional Advancement at Columbia International University in Columbia, SC, where he also served as Associate Dean for Extension Education, managing a global operation with over 600 students in 32 countries, developing sites in Budapest, Hungary, and Bucharest, Romania.
He is a Ph.D. candidate (ABD) in Higher Education Leadership and Policy at the University of South Carolina.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>