Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
Nyack’s 2014-2015 Men’s Golf Team’s successful season has earned them a place in the 2015 NCAA Division II Men’s Golf Championships. Regional competition will take place May 4-6 at the following sites:
Atlantic/East regional: Longaberger Golf Club, Nashport, Ohio; Mountain East Conference, host.
Central/Midwest regional: Cog Hill Golf & Country Club, Lemont, Illinois; Lewis University, host.
South/Southeast regional: Lake Jovita Golf & Country Club, Dade City, Florida; Saint Leo University, host.
South Central/West regional: Hiddenbrooke Golf Club, Vallejo, California; California State University, East Bay, host.
The championships will be held May 18-22, at Rock Barn Golf & Spa in Conover, North Carolina. Lenoir-Rhyne University will serve as the host of the championships.
Congratulations are in order for Head Coach Camden Lawrence and 2014-2015 golfers--Alejandro Ahrens (Madrid, Spain); Robert Rodriguez (Massapequa, New York); Sam Shaw (Dallas, Texas); Elliot Wakefield (Liverpool, England) and Matthew Yun (Flushing, New York) as well as Athletic Trainers Penny Foland and Jen Coggeshall.
- Nyack at its Best...Serving Others
- MAY 31: Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Nyack Artists Featured in East Village Multimedia Showcase
- Pastor Charles Galbreath Special Guest on Donna Baptiste Ministries Radio Broadcast
- School of Music Profs Conduct Three-Day Vocal/Opera Institute
- Nyack Alumnus Dr. Ty Buckman Named Provost at Mary Baldwin University
- 2017 Grads Are Nyack's Inaugural Class of Biology Majors
- Nyack Grads on "Good Morning, America" Segment
- Commitment to Mission Awards to Dean Glenn Koponen and Dean Wanda Velez
- The Legacy of Service at Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary
- Soccer Team Online Fundraiser
- Dr. Ron Walborn at Christian Health Care Center on "Embracing Your Grief"
- NATIONAL NURSES WEEK: Cheryle Phenicie, R.N.
- Celebrating the School of Nursing's "Surviving Six"
- Class of 2017....You Did It!
- The Nyack College Fishing Club's Big Catch
- Non-Profit Awards Dr. Jackie Washington Fellowship for Ecology Project in Costa Rica
- Seventh Year for Woman...Rite of Passage Ceremony
- Meet the 2017-2018 NYC Campus Student Government Officers
- The Forum....Issue #6
- Nyack's Wakefield Wins CACC Conference Golf Championship
- Jonathan Demme, a Nyack Organizational Leadership Guest Speaker
- Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
- Summer 2017 Research Grants for Nyack Faculty Announced
- Issachah Savage Conducts Masterclass for Nyack Music Students
- Browse Blog Archive>>