Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
Nyack’s 2014-2015 Men’s Golf Team’s successful season has earned them a place in the 2015 NCAA Division II Men’s Golf Championships. Regional competition will take place May 4-6 at the following sites:
Atlantic/East regional: Longaberger Golf Club, Nashport, Ohio; Mountain East Conference, host.
Central/Midwest regional: Cog Hill Golf & Country Club, Lemont, Illinois; Lewis University, host.
South/Southeast regional: Lake Jovita Golf & Country Club, Dade City, Florida; Saint Leo University, host.
South Central/West regional: Hiddenbrooke Golf Club, Vallejo, California; California State University, East Bay, host.
The championships will be held May 18-22, at Rock Barn Golf & Spa in Conover, North Carolina. Lenoir-Rhyne University will serve as the host of the championships.
Congratulations are in order for Head Coach Camden Lawrence and 2014-2015 golfers--Alejandro Ahrens (Madrid, Spain); Robert Rodriguez (Massapequa, New York); Sam Shaw (Dallas, Texas); Elliot Wakefield (Liverpool, England) and Matthew Yun (Flushing, New York) as well as Athletic Trainers Penny Foland and Jen Coggeshall.
- The Forum...Bringing Holiday Cheer
- WNYK 88.7FM December Alumni Spotlight: Caitlin Kerr
- An "In the Heights" Postscript
- A Year of Jubilee for the School of Education
- Dr. Louis DeCaro Awarded John Brown Society Silver Medal
- THE CAUSE: Supporting Educators in Urban Schools
- Nyack Students and Faculty in Christmas Music at the Mall
- Writing Center's "Grand Slam" Postponed Until Spring Semester
- A Christmas Tradition: The Festival of Lessons and Carols
- Four Women Volleyball Players on All-Academic Team
- CCCU Leadership Institute Member Rahn Franklin Visits Nyack
- Carol & Candlelight Tour Marks 69th Year
- WNYK Interviews Cast Members of "In the Heights"
- Alumna Alyssa Cruz Presents on Technology-Infused and Data-Driven Lesson Planning
- #GivingTuesday for Nyack's Seminario Teológico de Puerto Rico
- Three Nyack Warriors on 2017 Men's Soccer All-Academic Team
- Nyack Athletes in the Kitchen for Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- Nyack College In Top 20 Schools for Environment on 2018 Wall Street Journal/Times Higher Education U.S. College Rankings
- Christian Medical & Dental Association NYC Chapter Holds "Care for the Soul" Conference
- RELEASE: Nyack's Campus in Puerto Rico Leads Community Outreach
- WNYK 88.7FM November Alumni Spotlight: Grace Williams ('15)
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara - Colloquium Speaker
- The Forum, Vol. 2., Issue 2
- Opening Day for National Hispanic Education Summit and Scholars Symposium
- NOV 8-9: Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>