Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
On Friday, April 17 at 7:30 p.m., the Nyack College School of Music will present “A Concert Celebrating God’s Faithfulness” at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center located at Columbus Avenue and 65th Street in New York City headlined by the Nyack College Chorale.
The group includes current and alumni music students from the Rockland and Manhattan campuses. Conductors of the program will include Nyack School of Music faculty, Dr. Sue Talley (dean of the Nyack New York City School of Music), Prof. Joel Jameson, Dr. Elizabeth Swanson, and Mr. Darryl Jordan.
Joining the roster of guest conductors are Dr. Victoria Bond, composer and conductor of New York Philharmonic fame and 2009 Nyack alumnus, Jhasoa Agosto and 2005 alumna, Willana Mack. The Nyack Jazz Ensemble of vocalists and musicians will be featured in the internationally renowned venue’s Grand Promenade during intermission. The eclectic program will include classical to contemporary genres reflecting the impressive range of musical training provided by the school’s impressive faculty headed by its dean, Dr. Glenn Koponen.
Advance ticket purchases are recommended. Seating prices are: orchestra: $25; first tier: $20; second tier: $15 and third tier: $10.
Tickets can be purchased online here, or by phoning CenterCharge at 212.721.6500, or by visiting the Avery Fisher Hall Box Office.
- Nyack at its Best...Serving Others
- MAY 31: Nyack Scholars Symposium Presentation Proposal Deadline
- Nyack Artists Featured in East Village Multimedia Showcase
- Pastor Charles Galbreath Special Guest on Donna Baptiste Ministries Radio Broadcast
- School of Music Profs Conduct Three-Day Vocal/Opera Institute
- Nyack Alumnus Dr. Ty Buckman Named Provost at Mary Baldwin University
- 2017 Grads Are Nyack's Inaugural Class of Biology Majors
- Nyack Grads on "Good Morning, America" Segment
- Commitment to Mission Awards to Dean Glenn Koponen and Dean Wanda Velez
- The Legacy of Service at Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary
- Soccer Team Online Fundraiser
- Dr. Ron Walborn at Christian Health Care Center on "Embracing Your Grief"
- NATIONAL NURSES WEEK: Cheryle Phenicie, R.N.
- Celebrating the School of Nursing's "Surviving Six"
- Class of 2017....You Did It!
- The Nyack College Fishing Club's Big Catch
- Non-Profit Awards Dr. Jackie Washington Fellowship for Ecology Project in Costa Rica
- Seventh Year for Woman...Rite of Passage Ceremony
- Meet the 2017-2018 NYC Campus Student Government Officers
- The Forum....Issue #6
- Nyack's Wakefield Wins CACC Conference Golf Championship
- Jonathan Demme, a Nyack Organizational Leadership Guest Speaker
- Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
- Summer 2017 Research Grants for Nyack Faculty Announced
- Issachah Savage Conducts Masterclass for Nyack Music Students
- Browse Blog Archive>>