Nyack College Partners with the Luis Palau Association
Nyack College students, faculty, and staff will participate in several upcoming events sponsored by the Luis Palau Association. The various outreaches will include ministry and worship as well as opportunities to serve in New York Metro communities.
Here’s where you’ll see Nyack represented:
February 10 -14 Re:New events where Luis Palau, Francis Chan, and the band Passion are featured. (Nyack students pictured above with Luis Palau.)
March 13-15 For This City, (CityFest) youth gatherings with Andrew Palau, Jesus Culture, Chris Durso, and Daniel Sanabria.
March 28 – CityServe: A day of service where students, faculty, and staff will paint homeless shelters and schools at two sites in the five boroughs of New York City.
July 11 – Central Park, The Great Lawn: A celebration of all that was accomplished through NY CityServe & CityFest
Some are free but ticketed events. For more information on how you can participate, click here.
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>