Nyack AGSC Professor and Students Published in Journal
Alliance Graduate School of Counseling (AGSC) professor, Dr. Lisa Steiner and three AGSC students—Sabrina Durand, Dawn Grove, and Charletta Rozzell—wrote an article, “Effect of Infidelity, Initiator Status, and Spiritual Well-Being on Men’s Divorce Adjustment,” which was published in The Journal of Divorce & Remarriage” (Volume 56, Issue 2, 2015). The American Psychological Association peer-reviewed journal is published by Taylor & Francis. Their contribution was based on a fall 2013 Nyack research class and used the Spiritual Well-Being Scale developed by the late Dr. Craig Ellison, founding faculty member of AGSC. Pictured above are Dawn Groves, Charletta Rozzell, Dr. Lisa Steiner, and Sabrina Durand.
Read an abstract of the article or download the full text.
Charletta will graduate in May 2015; Sabrina and Dawn are candidates for 2016 graduation. Two of the students were first year / first semester students when they conducted this study of 133 divorced men in the United States.
Congratulations to Dr. Steiner, Sabrina, Dawn, and Charletta on another impressive faculty and student collaboration!
- New Edition of The Forum Published
- March 29: The Amasi Trio in Concert
- OPENING MARCH 31: Nyack's Spring Play: The Importance of Being Earnest
- MARCH 31: Nyack College and Local Entrepreneurs to Compete for Over $22,000 in Prizes
- Nyack College Opera Workshop Presents Verdi's "La Traviata"
- MARCH 25: Dr. Guy Waters - Plenary Speaker for Evangelical Theological Society Conference
- Nyack Alumna, Kathia Benitez Is Director of sustainNU program at Northwestern University
- Alliance Graduate School of Counseling Reunion at NYC Campus
- Bach's 332nd Birthday Bash
- The Gates Way to Medieval Times
- March 18: Hudson River Pianofest 2017 at Nyack College
- President Michael G. Scales to Begin New Term on CICU Board
- Udo Middelmann Returns to Nyack College for Colloquium on Civic Engagement
- Nyack School of Music Students on Harry Connick Jr. Show
- What Is Love? Nyack Rockland Artists Answer the Question
- American Red Cross Blood Drive at Nyack College
- Founder/CEO Evelyn Bautista-Miller Is CSGE Colloquium Speaker
- ATS Missions Retreat at Mount Crescent House
- Academic Year 2017-2018 Applications Being Accepted for Student Leaders
- Nyack Rockland Associate Dean Wanda Velez, a Hope Gathering Speaker
- MARCH 2: An Authors' Talk Hosted by Ancient Judaism and Christian Origins Program
- Fifth Anniversary Celebration & Silent Auction to Benefit Empower Program
- Student Spotlight: Jill Kim, AGSC Marriage and Family Therapy Major
- Dr. Amy Davis Abdallah, C&MA Metro District Women's Retreat Speaker
- Browse Blog Archive>>