Nyack AGSC Professor and Students Published in Journal
Alliance Graduate School of Counseling (AGSC) professor, Dr. Lisa Steiner and three AGSC students—Sabrina Durand, Dawn Grove, and Charletta Rozzell—wrote an article, “Effect of Infidelity, Initiator Status, and Spiritual Well-Being on Men’s Divorce Adjustment,” which was published in The Journal of Divorce & Remarriage” (Volume 56, Issue 2, 2015). The American Psychological Association peer-reviewed journal is published by Taylor & Francis. Their contribution was based on a fall 2013 Nyack research class and used the Spiritual Well-Being Scale developed by the late Dr. Craig Ellison, founding faculty member of AGSC. Pictured above are Dawn Groves, Charletta Rozzell, Dr. Lisa Steiner, and Sabrina Durand.
Read an abstract of the article or download the full text.
Charletta will graduate in May 2015; Sabrina and Dawn are candidates for 2016 graduation. Two of the students were first year / first semester students when they conducted this study of 133 divorced men in the United States.
Congratulations to Dr. Steiner, Sabrina, Dawn, and Charletta on another impressive faculty and student collaboration!
- Nyack's Wakefield Wins CACC Conference Golf Championship
- Jonathan Demme, a Nyack Organizational Leadership Guest Speaker
- Nyack Honor Society Students Celebrated
- Summer 2017 Research Grants for Nyack Faculty Announced
- Issachah Savage Conducts Masterclass for Nyack Music Students
- Nyack College Helps Keep Rockland Beautiful
- APRIL 23: Nyack's "La Traviata" Performance Will Benefit Ottawa, IL Tornado Victims
- Warriors Men’s Soccer Loses 4-3 to United States Military Academy in Spring Finale
- Nyack Music Faculty/Alumnus ('09) Carlos Cuestas at Watchung Arts Center
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2017 Commencement
- Fishing Club Fundraiser
- Bill Roesch of Impact Paterson Begins Coaching Business Venture Competition Winners
- Nyack Bio Students Present at SEA PHAGES Conference
- High Praise in the Lincoln Center "Sanctuary"
- Winners of the Nyack College 2017 Student Research Conference Announced
- Dean Wanda Velez--a Panelist for Women in Leadership Conference
- Dr. James Danaher, INDIES Book of the Year Awards Finalist
- The Art of Photography With Rebecca Przywara
- Dr. Lawrence Resseler Conducts School of Social Work Seminar
- English Department Welcomes Author Steven Florczyk to the Nyack Rockland Campus
- CSGE Colloquium Features Dr. Larry Poston
- The Music of Dr. Tammy Lum Featured on WWFM.org., the Classical Network
- CSGE Releases Digital Brochure for April 4 Student Research Conference
- Nyack College School of Business Hosts Competition for Local Entrepreneurs
- The Amasi Trio in Concert
- Browse Blog Archive>>