Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
Thursday, January 15 @ 9:00 AM
The Miovski and Mansfield Family Music Hall
2 Washington Street
New York, NY
For more information, phone Cézanne Perez, Office of Student Development, Nyack College Manhattan at 646-378-6100 ext. 7712
Monday, January 19 – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday, January 20 – 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The JUMP program for new residential students includes a variety of activities as well as emergency service training, information on chapel, health services, and car registration. A special session for Rockland campus commuter students will bepresented.
For more information, click here or contact Sarah Samson, Director of Student Activities and Student Leadership, Nyack College at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OCT 20-21: Movement Day New York City
- OCT 21: Saxophonist Jacob Nevill (NC '08) in Grace Church Concert
- OCT 23: Nyack College School of Music Performance at Steinway Hall
- OCT 26: Behind the Project with Isaiah Velez
- Fall Faculty Reading Features Dr. Charles Beach
- FOUNDER'S DAY CHAPEL: C&MA Canada President David Hearn
- Ron Blue Institute Center Comes to Nyack College
- WNYK Re-airs Segments of "Perspectives on Personal Living"
- Nyack Warrior Athletics and Nyack Health Services Host "Pink Out" Events
- Praise Report from Puerto Rico
- Nyack Music Professor Damien Sneed on Stage at Carnegie Hall
- Dr. Lawrence Schiffman, Dead Sea Scrolls Scholar Visits Nyack New York City
- Fashion as WordArt Hosted by Nyack's Rockland Writing Center
- Cultivate Coffee Opens on Campus
- Who's Returning to the Hillside for Homecoming?
- Listening Party for Isaiah Velez
- Borderline Music Fest Features Nyack Alumnus "Skerrit Bwoy"
- SEPT 29: ATS Celebrating National Hispanic Heritage Month
- Update on Nyack's Seminary Branch in Puerto Rico
- September Alumni Spotlight on WNYK: Pastor Greg Haueter
- What Nyack Warriors Are Doing to Fight For Survivors of Recent Natural Disasters
- Nyack's Women's Soccer Team Fundraises for Pediatric Cancer Programs
- WNYK Interviews Borderline Music Performer, Dave Pettigrew
- Nyack Night at the Borderline Music Festival
- SEPT 21: The Write Down Features Fine Print Contributors
- Browse Blog Archive>>