SADE Seminar for Nyack Hospital Administrators
The School of Adult and Distance Education (SADE) will host a leadership seminar for nearly 50 Nyack Hospital clinical and non-clinical directors from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on December 7 in Shuman Hall on the Rockland campus. Facilitated and created by Dr. Anita Underwood, Director of the Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) program, the seminar is titled, “Playing to Win: Leading for Positive Change.” Dr. Underwood will be assisted by other MSOL faculty and students.
The goal of the full-day seminar is to present principles and practices to enhance transformational leadership. Participants will learn to identify and develop strategies that will bring new success to their organization.
“Playing to Win” marks the launch of the Center for Positive Organizational Leadership, a new development in the MSOL program. More information about this exciting initiative will be available in the coming weeks.
- Nyack Critical Reads Colloquium Series Continues
- Passover Seder Celebrated at Nyack New York City
- Nyack Public Library Hosts Lecture by Nyack Dean
- In the Garden, a Flute Ensemble Recital
- Third Annual Student Research Conference at Nyack Rockland
- International Fellowship Day at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled to April 23
- New York City Chorale Headlines Three Concerts
- NYACK'S SPRING PRODUCTION: J.B.
- Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
- Aramark Staff at Nyack Coordinates Global Volunteer Day
- Your Voice Counts: Approved NYS Budget FundsTAP Increases
- Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
- Nyack's "Amazing Race"
- RELEASE: HBO Documentary Features Nyack Alumnus Sean Pica
- Browse Blog Archive>>