Glory Cloud Enterprises and Blueprint Ministries Concert at Nyack
Student Activities at Nyack College Rockland campus, in association with Glory Cloud Enterprises and Blueprint Ministries, will host a concert of Christian hip-hop, rhythm and blues, reggaton, and rock music on Saturday, December 9, at 7:30 p.m. in Bowman Gym on the Rockland County campus in Nyack, NY. Called The Gathering, the lineup will feature artists Da’ Truth, J.R., Reflections of the Son and Paid By Christ.
Da’Truth, a graduate of Philadelphia Biblical University and The Institute of Jewish Studies, recently released his recording, The Faith. He has appeared on BET’s “Lift Every Voice,” and “Bobby Jones Gospel” and in the independent film, “Holy Hip Hop: The Movie” produced by Christopher “Play” Martin.
J.R., born Courtney O. Peebles in St. Louis, MO has an impressive list of collaborations including, “Closer to You on “Holy Culture” by The Cross Movement; “NFL (New Found Love” on Moment of Truth with Da’ Truth and “My Clothes, My Hair” on The Thesis by The Ambassador. The debut album Metamorphosis chronicles his spiritual transformation.
Paid By Christ, was born Paul Cruz in Newark, New Jersey and is the owner of Pentecost Records. His latest release is Con Sabor Y Flavor, a follow-up to his 2005 album Holy Crew, which features Manny Montes, Bengie and Goyo.
Reflections of the Son, is the ministry of Alex Medina and Richard Perez. Both were raised in the First Hispanic Baptist Church of Manhattan, where they are active leaders of CRUTCH Ministries, a discipleship outreach to youth.
BluePrint Ministries was founded by Ray Garcia (NC ’06). Glory Cloud Enterprises was founded by LaNeeka Ross (NC ’06). Mr. Garcia and Ms. Ross have joined forces with Nyack College to evangelize a new generation of worshipers with this first concert called The Gathering.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. for December 9 concert. General admission is $15.00; Nyack College/ATS students, $10.00. Group rates for 15 or more are available upon request. For more information and to request tickets, email TheGatheringEvent@hotmail.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to the campus can be found at www.nyack.edu/?page=NyackDirections.
- SEPT. 18: Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack College
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Browse Blog Archive>>