Winter Baseball School
The 2006 Warrior Winter Baseball School, under the supervision of Nyack College Head Baseball Coach Jon Copeland, will begin on Friday, November 3. The school is for youth ages 8-17 and sessions will be held for six Friday evenings in the Warrior Indoor Athletic Facility, located on the Rockland Campus. Each class session is limited to 10 players and will be from conducted 6-7pm or 7-8pm. The cost of the program is $180 per player and includes video analysis of batting, throwing, and pitching performance.
The players will go through a range of competitive baseball skills training led by Coach Copeland, who has 18 years of coaching experience, including 9 years at the NCAA Division I & II collegiate level. Herbert Griffin, former standout Warrior player and current Warrior Assistant Baseball Coach, will assist Coach Copeland.
Please register at the Nyack Warrior Baseball Office, located in the Rockland Campus Fitness Center. Further information can be obtained by contacting Coach Copeland at 845.358.1710 x592 or at email@example.com.
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Browse Blog Archive>>