Winter Baseball School
The 2006 Warrior Winter Baseball School, under the supervision of Nyack College Head Baseball Coach Jon Copeland, will begin on Friday, November 3. The school is for youth ages 8-17 and sessions will be held for six Friday evenings in the Warrior Indoor Athletic Facility, located on the Rockland Campus. Each class session is limited to 10 players and will be from conducted 6-7pm or 7-8pm. The cost of the program is $180 per player and includes video analysis of batting, throwing, and pitching performance.
The players will go through a range of competitive baseball skills training led by Coach Copeland, who has 18 years of coaching experience, including 9 years at the NCAA Division I & II collegiate level. Herbert Griffin, former standout Warrior player and current Warrior Assistant Baseball Coach, will assist Coach Copeland.
Please register at the Nyack Warrior Baseball Office, located in the Rockland Campus Fitness Center. Further information can be obtained by contacting Coach Copeland at 845.358.1710 x592 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>