"A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
New York City Council Member Donovan Richards, Chair of the City Council’s Committee on Environmental Protection, has invited Nyack College School of Music students to perform at City Hall on Tuesday, September 30 at 6:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall in Manhattan.
"A Greener NYC" is the theme of the event that will include the recognition of educators, advocates, and community organizations that have shown exemplary commitment towards ensuring New York City is cleaner and greener.
The program will be co-hosted by Councilman Richards, Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito and the New York City Council. This event is preceded by a series of events for NYC's Climate Week and the 2014 UN Climate Summit hosted by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon. The Summit will take place on September 23 and gather world leaders from government, finance, business, and civil society.
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Browse Blog Archive>>