"A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
New York City Council Member Donovan Richards, Chair of the City Council’s Committee on Environmental Protection, has invited Nyack College School of Music students to perform at City Hall on Tuesday, September 30 at 6:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall in Manhattan.
"A Greener NYC" is the theme of the event that will include the recognition of educators, advocates, and community organizations that have shown exemplary commitment towards ensuring New York City is cleaner and greener.
The program will be co-hosted by Councilman Richards, Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito and the New York City Council. This event is preceded by a series of events for NYC's Climate Week and the 2014 UN Climate Summit hosted by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon. The Summit will take place on September 23 and gather world leaders from government, finance, business, and civil society.
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- December 3 Amasi Trio Concert Rescheduled for Spring 2015
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- Browse Blog Archive>>