"A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
New York City Council Member Donovan Richards, Chair of the City Council’s Committee on Environmental Protection, has invited Nyack College School of Music students to perform at City Hall on Tuesday, September 30 at 6:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at City Hall in Manhattan.
"A Greener NYC" is the theme of the event that will include the recognition of educators, advocates, and community organizations that have shown exemplary commitment towards ensuring New York City is cleaner and greener.
The program will be co-hosted by Councilman Richards, Council Speaker Melissa Mark-Viverito and the New York City Council. This event is preceded by a series of events for NYC's Climate Week and the 2014 UN Climate Summit hosted by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon. The Summit will take place on September 23 and gather world leaders from government, finance, business, and civil society.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>