True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
Homecoming 2014 Alert!
Bob Cook, Nyack College, 1964 Class President sums up the scandalous mystery of the missing Pardington Hall Bell this way:
1964. That was “the year when the Pardington Bell went missing only to periodically show up throughout the year with the 1965 junior class in hot pursuit. However, that pursuit was somewhat behind Terry Bartholomew’s speedy 1950 Ford and the Bonnie and Clyde getaway route outlined by Chuck Willis. This one event went on for many years after the class of ’64 graduated, sprinkled with many hilarious stories as the classes behind us kept things going.
“The class of 1964 has decided after all these years, to come clean and tell the real story of how the bell went missing. How the class of 1964 actually lost the bell themselves for many months only to find it hanging on the porch of a Nyack resident, Dudley B. Martin, who had researched it, cleaned it, and somehow found it missing off his porch one day—just as it disappeared from Pardington Hall."
This year, the Class of 1964 may finally put the mystery of the missing bell to rest when classmates make "true confessions" at the all-alumni dinner on Saturday, October 11.
Whose report will you believe?
Click here for more info on Homecoming 2014!
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>