True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
Homecoming 2014 Alert!
Bob Cook, Nyack College, 1964 Class President sums up the scandalous mystery of the missing Pardington Hall Bell this way:
1964. That was “the year when the Pardington Bell went missing only to periodically show up throughout the year with the 1965 junior class in hot pursuit. However, that pursuit was somewhat behind Terry Bartholomew’s speedy 1950 Ford and the Bonnie and Clyde getaway route outlined by Chuck Willis. This one event went on for many years after the class of ’64 graduated, sprinkled with many hilarious stories as the classes behind us kept things going.
“The class of 1964 has decided after all these years, to come clean and tell the real story of how the bell went missing. How the class of 1964 actually lost the bell themselves for many months only to find it hanging on the porch of a Nyack resident, Dudley B. Martin, who had researched it, cleaned it, and somehow found it missing off his porch one day—just as it disappeared from Pardington Hall."
This year, the Class of 1964 may finally put the mystery of the missing bell to rest when classmates make "true confessions" at the all-alumni dinner on Saturday, October 11.
Whose report will you believe?
Click here for more info on Homecoming 2014!
- August 31: Last Day for Early Bird Rates for CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Register by September 5 for Nyack's Leadership Speaker Series
- Alumni Jazz Musicians RSVP ASAP For This Homecoming Gig
- Chelsea Geyer (NC '12) Golf Tournament Luncheon Speaker
- Remembering Lavern Dantzler, Nyack Alumna and Staff Member
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Celebrating the Life of Rick Santiago
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Memorial Service for ATS Alum Mark Xavier Lewis
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- ATS Dean Announces New Role: ATS Director, Dr. Louis DeCaro, Jr.
- Nyack's Historic Excavation: Something to Write Home About
- Nyack Counseling Professor and Students to be Published
- Nyack Reps in the Nation's Capital for Second Chance Pell Grant Meetings
- Nyack College Among Top 50 Most Diverse U.S. Campuses
- Willana Mack, Winner of the Tri-State Gospel Music Association Award
- Epoch Times Features Composer and Nyack Music Prof William Vollinger
- Associate Dean Luis Carlo Receives Kudos for Service to ATS
- JULY 10 & 14: Anthony Vaval ('16) Grad Featured on Dennis Dillon Show
- Dr. Barbara Austin-Lucas, First Female Bishop-Designate for Dunamis Covenant Connection
- Days Away from Nyack's Historic Archaeological Dig
- Carlos Cuestas ('09), A Classical Guitar Act
- Browse Blog Archive>>