On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
Dr. Ronald Walborn, dean of Alliance Theological Seminary, shared the following with the campus community today.
It is with deep sorrow that we announce the passing of Dianna Sanders, wife of Dr. Martin Sanders, the Director of the Doctor of Ministry program at Alliance Theological Seminary.
Martin and Dianna (pictured above) were married for more than 41 years, and they have served at Alliance Theological Seminary for 23 years. Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary extend our deepest condolences to the Sanders family at the passing of their beloved wife and mother, Dianna.
The following statement was released today by the Sanders Family.
On Friday, August 22, 2014 at 9:30 am, Dianna found rest from the illness she has been bravely battling for several years. We have felt your overwhelming love, prayers and support and it has meant so much to all of us. Thank you will never be enough for all you have done.
On Monday, August 25th, 6:00 – 8:00 pm: we will have a time to greet the Sanders family at Living Christ Church 151 S Broadway Ave, Nyack, NY in McKaig Hall.
On Saturday, September 6th, 3:00 pm: we will have a memorial service at Goodwill Evangelical Presbyterian Church, 2135 New York 208, Montgomery, NY. This was Dianna’s church for more than a decade. Details will follow very soon on local airports (Stewart Airport is 15 minutes from the church and Newark Airport is 1.5 hours), hotels, etc.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Sanders family.
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- October 31: Next Audition for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Browse Blog Archive>>