On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
Dr. Ronald Walborn, dean of Alliance Theological Seminary, shared the following with the campus community today.
It is with deep sorrow that we announce the passing of Dianna Sanders, wife of Dr. Martin Sanders, the Director of the Doctor of Ministry program at Alliance Theological Seminary.
Martin and Dianna (pictured above) were married for more than 41 years, and they have served at Alliance Theological Seminary for 23 years. Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary extend our deepest condolences to the Sanders family at the passing of their beloved wife and mother, Dianna.
The following statement was released today by the Sanders Family.
On Friday, August 22, 2014 at 9:30 am, Dianna found rest from the illness she has been bravely battling for several years. We have felt your overwhelming love, prayers and support and it has meant so much to all of us. Thank you will never be enough for all you have done.
On Monday, August 25th, 6:00 – 8:00 pm: we will have a time to greet the Sanders family at Living Christ Church 151 S Broadway Ave, Nyack, NY in McKaig Hall.
On Saturday, September 6th, 3:00 pm: we will have a memorial service at Goodwill Evangelical Presbyterian Church, 2135 New York 208, Montgomery, NY. This was Dianna’s church for more than a decade. Details will follow very soon on local airports (Stewart Airport is 15 minutes from the church and Newark Airport is 1.5 hours), hotels, etc.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the Sanders family.
- Nyack College and Alliance Theological Seminary Alumni at Metro District Conference "Expectation"
- OCT 20-21: Movement Day New York City
- OCT 21: Saxophonist Jacob Nevill (NC '08) in Grace Church Concert
- OCT 23-25: Dave Powers Returns for Spiritual Formation's Prayer Summit 2017
- OCT 23: Nyack College School of Music Performance at Steinway Hall
- OCT 26: Behind the Project with Isaiah Velez
- OCT 29: Trunk or Treat Comes to Nyack College Rockland
- NOV 8-9: Nyack Scholars Symposium and National Hispanic Education Summit at Nyack
- NOV 4: Dr. Anna Flores-Locke to Present at American Counseling Association Event
- WNYK's October Alumni Spotlight: Stephen and Lauri (Boyd) McKnight
- First 2017-2018 Issue of The Forum is Released
- The Amasi Trio in Concert
- Fall Faculty Reading Features Dr. Charles Beach
- FOUNDER'S DAY CHAPEL: C&MA Canada President David Hearn
- Ron Blue Institute Center Comes to Nyack College
- WNYK Re-airs Segments of "Perspectives on Personal Living"
- Nyack Warrior Athletics and Nyack Health Services Host "Pink Out" Events
- Praise Report from Puerto Rico
- Nyack Music Professor Damien Sneed on Stage at Carnegie Hall
- Dr. Lawrence Schiffman, Dead Sea Scrolls Scholar Visits Nyack New York City
- Fashion as WordArt Hosted by Nyack's Rockland Writing Center
- Cultivate Coffee Opens on Campus
- Who's Returning to the Hillside for Homecoming?
- Listening Party for Isaiah Velez
- Borderline Music Fest Features Nyack Alumnus "Skerrit Bwoy"
- Browse Blog Archive>>