Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
NEW STUDENT ORIENTATIONS
MANHATTAN CAMPUS, 2 Washington Street, 22nd floor – Room 2241, New York, NY
Thursday, August 28 (begins at 9:00 a.m.)
- Get an intro to Life at Nyack
- Learn the role of the Office of Student Development
- Meet members of the Nyack staff
- Meet club presidents
- Breakfast and lunch will be served
For more information on the NYC orientation email firstname.lastname@example.org
ROCKLAND COUNTY CAMPUS, 1 South Blvd, Nyack, NY
Sunday, August 31
New Residential Students – Residence Halls (Christie, Simpson, and Moseley) open 1:00-4:00 p.m.
- A community BBQ and block party
- Meet and Greet with President Michael Scales
Monday, September 1
- JUMP Activities
- Movie on the Lawn
- Campus life for commuters
Tuesday, September 2
- JUMP Activities
- International Student Welcome
- Community Worship and S’mores
To view the full Rockland County campus orientation schedule for residential, transfer, and commuter students, click here.
- APRIL 10: Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Rockland Campus
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Browse Blog Archive>>