Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
The Office of Student Development shares the following important message for returning students.
We hope you’ve been enjoying your summer—whether it’s been working, traveling, resting or a combination of all three! As you’re mentally preparing for your return to campus, we want you to be aware of the following important information.
The earliest that residential students on the Rockland campus can check into their dorms is Monday, September 1 at 9:00 a.m. We are unable to honor requests for an earlier return date. Sunday, August 31 is a check-in and orientation day set aside for freshmen and transfer students.
Both New York City and Rockland County campus students should click here to read the 2014-2015 Student Handbook before the start of the new academic year to become familiar with recent revisions. To ensure that the new language is not overlooked, we are providing you access to this preview of the handbook. You’ll notice that changes in the pdf are highlighted. Any questions should be directed to the Office of Student Development prior to the start of the new academic year.
- TONIGHT IN ROCKLAND: Nyack's WNYK 88.7FM Launch Party
- 2016 CCCU Diversity Conference
- Coming to Nyack: A Science & Technology Entry Program (STEP) for Youth
- Every Day A Gift Concert: Music Prof and Transplant Recipient, Sungrai Sohn
- Holly Nichols: Keeping the Nyack Founder's Vision Alive
- Nyack President, Professors and Staff Are CCCU Diversity Conference Presenters
- Nyack Among Alliance Colleges Featured in Special Fall ALife
- A Prayer Walk From NYC to Chicago With ATS Alumnus Al Taylor
- Nyack Team at Sixth Annual Interfaith and Community Service Campus Challenge
- DEEPER LIFE SERIES: With Jon Tyson
- Seven Years Strong: Nyack's Rites of Passage Initiation Ceremony
- Nyack College Among Top Ethnically Diverse Regional Schools in the U.S.
- Chelsea Geyer (NC '12) Golf Classic Luncheon Speaker
- 15 Years Later...We Still Remember
- Go Fish...Again!
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary to Be Highlighted on "Pursuing God" Broadcast
- Register for the Nyack Leadership Speaker Series Lecture With Peter Irvine
- CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Alumni Jazz Musicians RSVP ASAP For This Homecoming Gig
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Gabrielle Do Goes Global With Her Spoken Word Artistry
- Nyack College Golf Classic Returns to Historic Saint Andrew's
- Go Fish! or The Adventures of Dr. Peter Park
- Browse Blog Archive>>