The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
The Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities (CICU) highlighted Nyack College’s participation in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) education in the summer edition of its publication, The Independent Sector. Click here to read the full article, “Educating for a High-Tech Future” (pp. 6-8).
Under leadership of Nyack biology professors, Dr. Jacqueline Washington and Dr. Peter Park, Nyack students were also selected to be featured in this year’s Symposium Program Book for the SEA-PHAGES project. Nyack has been a member of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute Science Education Alliance (HHMI-SEA), a non-profit organization that advances biomedical research and science education, one of the largest privately funded philanthropies in our nation.
- APRIL 10: Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Rockland Campus
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Browse Blog Archive>>