The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
The Commission on Independent Colleges and Universities (CICU) highlighted Nyack College’s participation in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and mathematics) education in the summer edition of its publication, The Independent Sector. Click here to read the full article, “Educating for a High-Tech Future” (pp. 6-8).
Under leadership of Nyack biology professors, Dr. Jacqueline Washington and Dr. Peter Park, Nyack students were also selected to be featured in this year’s Symposium Program Book for the SEA-PHAGES project. Nyack has been a member of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute Science Education Alliance (HHMI-SEA), a non-profit organization that advances biomedical research and science education, one of the largest privately funded philanthropies in our nation.
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>