Nyack's Newest Members of Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon
Nyack College students joined the ranks of Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon National Honor Society: Pictured are (left to right): Jodel Wright, Pryanka Sethi, Rachel James, Martine Sainvil, Selene Gonzalez, Desiree Rivera, Amber Collins, Shawnja Pratt, and Ryan Mullings.
Jodel Wright a full-time Nyack employee and 2013 Nyack alumnus was named an honorary member by Associate Dean of Academic Services, Dr. Gwen Park Ames.
Congratulations to all for representing Nyack so well!
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- The Nations Come to Us: Fukuyama Alliance Church Visits Nyack
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Browse Blog Archive>>