JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
There is still time to register for Nyack College's Golf Classic on Wednesday, June 11 at Ballyowen Golf Club in Hamburg, NJ. This tradition has been enjoyed by members of the campus community as well as friends of the college in the New York Metro area for more than a decade.
The schedule includes a continental breakfast beginning at 8:00 a.m.; a modified shot-gun start at 9:00 a.m.; and following time on the course, a 1:00 p.m. awards luncheon. The Classic's winning foursome will be awarded the Castel Cup, name for the late Nyack alumnus, Clarence "Beef" Castel. The Orville Mann, Jr. Community Business Leader Award will be presented to Mr. Gerry Miovski, a senior vice president and senior member of the New York City office of CBRE, a global leader in real estate services.
Participating in this event is more than a day of enjoying a world-class Irish links-style course. Proceeds benefits young men and women pursing higher education at Nyack College.
To register by phone, call 845.675.4431 or click here to register online. The registration ends Friday, June 6. For additional information, email Nancy.Gates@nyack.edu.
- TODAY: "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- LAST DAY to Shop for Nyack Warrior Gear Online
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- Browse Blog Archive>>