JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
There is still time to register for Nyack College's Golf Classic on Wednesday, June 11 at Ballyowen Golf Club in Hamburg, NJ. This tradition has been enjoyed by members of the campus community as well as friends of the college in the New York Metro area for more than a decade.
The schedule includes a continental breakfast beginning at 8:00 a.m.; a modified shot-gun start at 9:00 a.m.; and following time on the course, a 1:00 p.m. awards luncheon. The Classic's winning foursome will be awarded the Castel Cup, name for the late Nyack alumnus, Clarence "Beef" Castel. The Orville Mann, Jr. Community Business Leader Award will be presented to Mr. Gerry Miovski, a senior vice president and senior member of the New York City office of CBRE, a global leader in real estate services.
Participating in this event is more than a day of enjoying a world-class Irish links-style course. Proceeds benefits young men and women pursing higher education at Nyack College.
To register by phone, call 845.675.4431 or click here to register online. The registration ends Friday, June 6. For additional information, email Nancy.Gates@nyack.edu.
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Nyack's Welcome Mat for Hungary
- Nyack College Remembers the Late John Lawrence Seigenthaler
- Nyack College, A Partner Instructor School for Yale's Center for Scientific Teaching
- Nyack College Venue for County Legislature's Forum
- Nyack Nursing Professor and Student Publish in Journal of Nursing
- Alliance World Fellowship Committee Meets at Nyack/ATS Rockland
- Is Nyack Affordable?
- JUNE 13 & 14: Steinway & Sons Sponsor Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College
- JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
- Nyack College Social Work Major Receives NPRDP Scholarship
- RELEASE: An Award-Winning 2013-2104 for Women Warriors
- Nyack's Dr. Steve Notley on Archaeological Survey in Israel
- Nyack Campus Community Remembers Ralph G. Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Nyack's Newest Members of Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon
- Browse Blog Archive>>