JUNE 11: Nyack's 2014 Golf Classic
There is still time to register for Nyack College's Golf Classic on Wednesday, June 11 at Ballyowen Golf Club in Hamburg, NJ. This tradition has been enjoyed by members of the campus community as well as friends of the college in the New York Metro area for more than a decade.
The schedule includes a continental breakfast beginning at 8:00 a.m.; a modified shot-gun start at 9:00 a.m.; and following time on the course, a 1:00 p.m. awards luncheon. The Classic's winning foursome will be awarded the Castel Cup, name for the late Nyack alumnus, Clarence "Beef" Castel. The Orville Mann, Jr. Community Business Leader Award will be presented to Mr. Gerry Miovski, a senior vice president and senior member of the New York City office of CBRE, a global leader in real estate services.
Participating in this event is more than a day of enjoying a world-class Irish links-style course. Proceeds benefits young men and women pursing higher education at Nyack College.
To register by phone, call 845.675.4431 or click here to register online. The registration ends Friday, June 6. For additional information, email Nancy.Gates@nyack.edu.
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- TODAY: Second Chance to Audition for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Browse Blog Archive>>