Nyack College 2014 Graduates Featured in Journal News
Claude-Alix Crevecoeur (pictured above) is one of two Nyack College 2014 graduates featured in a front page Journal News article published on Saturday, May 10, the day of Nyack's commencement ceremony. The story focuses on the journey of two students whose lives were devastated by the 2010 earthquake in Haiti. Both were recipients of a scholarship fund established by Nyack College to help educate and develop young leaders in the ravished nation, who would eventually return home to be a part of the rebuilding of Haiti.
Click here to read the article on Crevecoeur, a Rockland County campus alumnus and Nyack New York City campus senior, Lindza Lubin, who will graduate in December 2014.
- Sept. 10: Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Nyack School of Music Students to Perform at City Hall in Manhattan
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
- The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Browse Blog Archive>>