Nyack College 2014 Graduates Featured in Journal News
Claude-Alix Crevecoeur (pictured above) is one of two Nyack College 2014 graduates featured in a front page Journal News article published on Saturday, May 10, the day of Nyack's commencement ceremony. The story focuses on the journey of two students whose lives were devastated by the 2010 earthquake in Haiti. Both were recipients of a scholarship fund established by Nyack College to help educate and develop young leaders in the ravished nation, who would eventually return home to be a part of the rebuilding of Haiti.
Click here to read the article on Crevecoeur, a Rockland County campus alumnus and Nyack New York City campus senior, Lindza Lubin, who will graduate in December 2014.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>