VOTE for Isamar Lopez in "The Voice" Competition!
Nyack College student, Isamar Lopez, is competing to win Extra's “The Voice Bootcamp Experience!” The winner of the competition will receive a makeover by “Voice” stylists and a lesson from a “Voice” vocal coach… all in preparation for an exclusive one-on-one audition with the show's casting director!
Isamar says, “I have been accepted through the first round and have made it to the public voting round!! In order to win a flight to the L.A. auditions in front of Maria Menounos and Mario Lopez, I would need to reach the most votes in my region by May 9th!! I would greatly appreciate your votes and support!!! Thank you so much!!!”
Click here listen and vote for Isamar!
Remember, keep watching EXTRA! to see if Isamar wins and watch "The Voice" Mondays and Tuesdays 8/7c on NBC.
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- October 31: Next Audition for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- OCT 25: Dr. R. Steven Notley Featured Lecturer at Lanier Theological Library in Houston, TX
- NOV. 6 Forgive Us: Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- NOV. 5-6: Dr. Kevin Danaher is Fall 2014 Nyack 's Scholars Symposium Plenary Speaker
- Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Browse Blog Archive>>