Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
Dr. Sharron Greaves, Nyack College professor of communications and faculty advisor for the Rockland County chapter of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society recently announced that 21 Nyack College students were inducted into the honor society. Presented with pins and certificates of achievement, ten of young men and women recognized for outstanding academic performance are pictured above (left to right) Claude-Alix Crevecoeur, Brittany Sasse, Rachel Kunker, Elisabeth Scheffel, Nora Anthony, Aimee Barclay, Sibiri Koumbem, Rebekah Carroll, Laura Schank, and Katharine Rowse.
Congratulation to all for a job well done!
- SEPT. 18: Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack College
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Browse Blog Archive>>