Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
Dr. Sharron Greaves, Nyack College professor of communications and faculty advisor for the Rockland County chapter of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society recently announced that 21 Nyack College students were inducted into the honor society. Presented with pins and certificates of achievement, ten of young men and women recognized for outstanding academic performance are pictured above (left to right) Claude-Alix Crevecoeur, Brittany Sasse, Rachel Kunker, Elisabeth Scheffel, Nora Anthony, Aimee Barclay, Sibiri Koumbem, Rebekah Carroll, Laura Schank, and Katharine Rowse.
Congratulation to all for a job well done!
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Browse Blog Archive>>