Rockland Chapter of Alpha Chi National Honor Society Adds Nyack College Students
Dr. Sharron Greaves, Nyack College professor of communications and faculty advisor for the Rockland County chapter of the Alpha Chi National Honor Society recently announced that 21 Nyack College students were inducted into the honor society. Presented with pins and certificates of achievement, ten of young men and women recognized for outstanding academic performance are pictured above (left to right) Claude-Alix Crevecoeur, Brittany Sasse, Rachel Kunker, Elisabeth Scheffel, Nora Anthony, Aimee Barclay, Sibiri Koumbem, Rebekah Carroll, Laura Schank, and Katharine Rowse.
Congratulation to all for a job well done!
- Nyack Alumnus Charles Galbreath, a 2015 C&MA Council Speaker
- Tappan Zee Bridge Evening Travel Advisory May 18-22
- 2015 Hudson River Pianofest at Nyack College Rockland
- Nyack ATS Commencement 2015
- Bench Dedication Procession to Memorial Park Led by Nyack College Music Students
- A Rite of Passage to Womanhood for 25 Nyack Seniors
- ACL Student Research Award Winner
- New Beta Psi Chapter of Chi Alpha Epsilon Honor Society Members Inducted
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary 2015 Commencement
- Gone Fishing...
- A Day of Master Classes and Music Clinics for High School Music Students from Michigan
- Twenty-five Nyack College Contributors to SEA-PHAGES Research
- Men's Golf Team Headed to 2015 NCAA Championship Competition
- Two Operas! Two Days! Prof. Shelley Jameson, Director
- LAST WEEKEND for Spring Production of The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon
- Browse Blog Archive>>