Dr. Lyndell O'Hara Presents on The King Years
The Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement (CSGE) will host two Colloquium events featuring history professor Dr. Lyndell O’Hara discussing the book, The King Years: Historic Moments in the Civil Rights Movement by Taylor Branch. (Click here to read an excerpt.)
Today at Nyack's New York City campus the colloquium will be held from 5:10-6:00 p.m. on Nyack’s New York City campus, 21st floor, 2 Washington Street in Battery Park.
Dr. Lyndell O’Hara is a charter faculty member of the Manhattan campus of Nyack College since its return to New York City in 1995. After many years in various administrative positions, she has returned to the classroom full-time as a professor of history. Dr. O’Hara has a master’s degree in interdisciplinary studies from the State University of New York Empire State College and a master’s degree and Ph.D. from Fordham University in early modern history.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 845.675.7165. Visit the Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement website at www.nyack.edu/csge.
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Storm Glautier Named CACC Rep to the National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Browse Blog Archive>>