Nyack College Hosts a Seminar on Christian-Muslim Relations with Dr. Rick Love
The Nyack College Intercultural Studies Department will host a seminar featuring guest speaker, Dr. Rick Love, an internationally-recognized expert in Christian-Muslim relations and president of Peace Catalyst International. The event takes place on Saturday, April 5, 2014 at Alliance Theological Seminary on the Rockland County campus, 350 North Highland Avenue, Nyack, NY from 9:00 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. Admission is $25.00 and includes lunch. The cost for students is $7.50 to cover lunch.
Since 9/11, Rick Love has given himself to breaking down barriers and building bridges of love between Christians and Muslims. Listen to his message here about the importance of peace between Christians and Muslims.
Rick is the author Grace & Truth: Toward Christlike Relationships with Muslims (2013) and his upcoming book, Peace Catalysts: Resolving Conflict in our Families, Organizations and Communities (June 2014). He holds a Th.M. in New Testament Studies, a D.Min. in Urban Studies, and a Ph.D. in Intercultural Studies. has done postdoctoral studies in peacemaking at the Yale University Center for Faith and Culture and serves as the Associate Director for the World Evangelical Alliance Peace and Reconciliation Initiative.
For more information about the April 5 seminar, contact the Intercultural Studies Department at 845.675.4529 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to learn more about Peace Catalyst International.
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Browse Blog Archive>>