Nyack College Rockland Chorale Performance of Mozart's Requiem
The Nyack College Rockland Chorale will perform Mozart's Requiem on Friday, April 4 at 7:30 p.m. in Pardington Hall, 45 South Boulevard in Nyack (Rockland County, NY.)
Directed by Professor Joel Jameson and student director, Jamal Sarikoki, the Requiem Mass in D minor (K. 626) by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart will be presented. Special guests include Laurelle Virola, soprano; Kate Wiswell, alto; Patrick Dennison, tenor; and Joel Jameson, bass, who will be accompanied by chamber orchestra and Craig Williams on organ. Alumni and friends will be joining the choir.
Admission is free. For more information, phone 845.675.4688 or click here.
- Nyack Student Government Recognizes Campus Leaders
- Commencement Guests Share Appreciation for Nyack's Mission
- Celebrating Commencement 2016
- Parents of Youth 7-18! Check Out Summer Sports Camps at Nyack
- Zahir Edwards (1996-2016)...President Scales Pays Tribute to a Nyack Warrior
- Nyack Represented at Education Financing Forum
- Nyack Students and Faculty Perform in Musikabend
- Meet Dr. Peter Park at the World Science Festival's Great Fish Count
- Nyack's 2016 Year-End Faculty/Staff Luncheon and Awards
- Nyack College 2016 Honorary Degree Recipient Featured in "The Village"
- The 2016 Celebration of Woman
- Nyack NYC School of Music Profs and Student in Jazz on the Plaza!
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary Commencement at the Westchester County Center
- Meet Nyack's 2016 Valedictorians!
- Battery Park Campus Now Owned by Nyack College
- A Celebration of Pentecost at Bedford Community Church
- Dr. David Ireland, Rockland County Day of Prayer Keynote Speaker
- Just Released! The Fine Print 2016
- Celebrating Nyack Honor Society Students
- Last Weekend Performances of Mozart's "The Magic Flute"
- West Side Story in Lower Manhattan
- Nyack Doing Community Well: Loving Our Neighbor
- Nyack's Inaugural Social Work Graduate Research Colloquium
- PRAXIS Connections Dinner for Emerging Leaders at Nyack NYC
- How Was Your Weekend?
- Browse Blog Archive>>