Nyack Students Are New Sigma Beta Delta Inductees
Dr. Susanne Hartl, department of business, economics, and accounting associate professor and chair, recently announced to the campus community the names of Nyack College students who will be inducted into Sigma Beta Delta. This international honor society for college and university students completing degree programs in business disciplines is the highest national recognition of its kind. Membership is awarded to business students who were invited by faculty officers and who rank in the upper 20 per cent of the junior, senior, or master’s class.
The following Nyack College students will receive this prestigious achievement.
Congratulations to all!
- RELEASE: Steinway Piano Dedication With Author/NY Times Reporter James Barron
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Browse Blog Archive>>