Second Annual Nursing Poster Conference at Nyack
Nyack’s Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing and Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement will host the second annual Nursing Poster Conference on Thursday, March 20, 2014 from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. in Bowman Gymnasium on Nyack’s Rockland County campus (1 South Boulevard). The conference will feature research posters from nursing students who attend Nyack College and Lehman College.
Kenneth Culver, M.D. is the keynote speaker who will address the theme, “Faith and Mission in Health Care." He is the president of Foundation for Peace, a non-governmental organization that partners with nurses, physicians, and other health care professionals and students to deliver much needed care through medical clinics, home visits, and educational programs in countries where these services are not readily available to the population.
Dr. Culver is also a senior medical director at Novartis Oncology in East Hanover, NJ. He graduated from the University of Iowa College of Medicine in 1981. He completed his internship and residency in Pediatrics and a fellowship in Pediatric Immunology at the University of California, San Francisco.
For more information, phone (845)675-4582 or email Center_Scholarship@nyack.edu.
- DECEMBER 4: Trinity Church Wall Street Choir Series Features Nyack NYC Chorale
- Memorial Concerts Honoring Professor Emeritus Ralph Ellenberger (1934-2014)
- Leadership Rockland Multicultural Communities Day Kicks Off at Nyack College
- Chamberfest at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Nyack Rockland Colloquium Series Features Dr. K. Kale Yu
- Fall Concerts at Nyack College
- NYACK NYC: Forgive Us...Confessions of a Compromised Faith--Book and Panel Discussion
- Fall 2014 Nyack's Scholars Symposium
- Nyack Students Up For The Challenge
- The Jubilee Chorus Performs at The Bowery Mission
- Auditions for Spring 2015 Production of "The Brothers Grimm Spectaculathon"
- OCTOBER 30: CSGE Colloquium Series on Environmental Sustainability
- NY Times Hails Rear Admiral R. Timothy Ziemer (NC '65) as "The Malaria Fighter"
- RELEASE: Official Statement on Ebola Update - Week October 27
- Saturday, October 25--U of Pittsburgh Welcomes ATS Dean Ron Walborn for Bridge Forum: A Livestreamed Event!
- Browse Blog Archive>>