Second Annual Nursing Poster Conference at Nyack
Nyack’s Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing and Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement will host the second annual Nursing Poster Conference on Thursday, March 20, 2014 from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. in Bowman Gymnasium on Nyack’s Rockland County campus (1 South Boulevard). The conference will feature research posters from nursing students who attend Nyack College and Lehman College.
Kenneth Culver, M.D. is the keynote speaker who will address the theme, “Faith and Mission in Health Care." He is the president of Foundation for Peace, a non-governmental organization that partners with nurses, physicians, and other health care professionals and students to deliver much needed care through medical clinics, home visits, and educational programs in countries where these services are not readily available to the population.
Dr. Culver is also a senior medical director at Novartis Oncology in East Hanover, NJ. He graduated from the University of Iowa College of Medicine in 1981. He completed his internship and residency in Pediatrics and a fellowship in Pediatric Immunology at the University of California, San Francisco.
For more information, phone (845)675-4582 or email Center_Scholarship@nyack.edu.
- Negocios Now "40 under 40" List Showcases Nyack Alumna Kathia Benitez
- March 15-17: Latino Pastoral Action Center Hosts 2018 Legacy Conference
- Music Faculty and Students Perform With Opera Star in Kansas City, MO
- Schedule Your Nyack College Visit
- MARCH 15: Writing Center's March Event: The Book of Elyon with Emmanuel Jean-Pierre
- MARCH 21: Bach's 333rd Birthday Bash!
- Metro District Women's Spring Retreat Registration In Progress
- Seminary Chapel Concludes Black History Month With Pastor Donna Baptiste
- Dr. Anita Underwood, a Panelist on Christian Radio Network
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: DeLissa Dixon
- Nyack Student Leaders at Christian Cultural Center's C3 Youth Ministry
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Althea Session-Lovett
- Nyack Alumna Tiffany Burnett ('05), a Boca Raton, FL Entrepreneur
- Spring Edition of The Forum Published
- OFFICIAL STATEMENT: Remembering God's General, Dr. Billy Graham
- Online Christian Colleges Ranks Nyack College
- Writing Center Presents "I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"
- Shaun Jacobs-Patterson ('12) Named Senior Pastor at Trenton, NJ Church
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Isaac Foster
- Second Scholarship and Global Engagement Colloquium
- WNYK 88.7FM February Alumni Spotlight: Dr. Donald Paine
- Remembering Dr. Thomas H. Stebbins (NC '56)
- A Faith Journey Profile for Black History Month: Deborah Walker
- Nyack College New York City School of Music Ensemble Performs at The Kennedy Center
- Feb 17: Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>