Second Annual Nursing Poster Conference at Nyack
Nyack’s Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing and Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement will host the second annual Nursing Poster Conference on Thursday, March 20, 2014 from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. in Bowman Gymnasium on Nyack’s Rockland County campus (1 South Boulevard). The conference will feature research posters from nursing students who attend Nyack College and Lehman College.
Kenneth Culver, M.D. is the keynote speaker who will address the theme, “Faith and Mission in Health Care." He is the president of Foundation for Peace, a non-governmental organization that partners with nurses, physicians, and other health care professionals and students to deliver much needed care through medical clinics, home visits, and educational programs in countries where these services are not readily available to the population.
Dr. Culver is also a senior medical director at Novartis Oncology in East Hanover, NJ. He graduated from the University of Iowa College of Medicine in 1981. He completed his internship and residency in Pediatrics and a fellowship in Pediatric Immunology at the University of California, San Francisco.
For more information, phone (845)675-4582 or email Center_Scholarship@nyack.edu.
- OCT 7: Every Day A Gift Concert, Music Prof and Transplant Recipient, Sungrai Sohn
- Alumna Rynae Rasley Joins U.S. Air Force Academy Coaching Staff
- Qian Ye, Nyack Alumna Featured in Global Mural Conference
- Celebrating the Service of a Pioneer: Drusila Nieves
- Listen Up! Nyack's WNYK 88.7FM
- 2016 CCCU Diversity Conference
- Coming to Nyack: A Science & Technology Entry Program (STEP) for Youth
- Holly Nichols: Keeping the Nyack Founder's Vision Alive
- Nyack President, Professors and Staff Are CCCU Diversity Conference Presenters
- Nyack Among Alliance Colleges Featured in Special Fall ALife
- A Prayer Walk From NYC to Chicago With ATS Alumnus Al Taylor
- Nyack Team at Sixth Annual Interfaith and Community Service Campus Challenge
- DEEPER LIFE SERIES: With Jon Tyson
- Seven Years Strong: Nyack's Rites of Passage Initiation Ceremony
- Nyack College Among Top Ethnically Diverse Regional Schools in the U.S.
- Chelsea Geyer (NC '12) Golf Classic Luncheon Speaker
- 15 Years Later...We Still Remember
- Go Fish...Again!
- Nyack College/Alliance Theological Seminary to Be Highlighted on "Pursuing God" Broadcast
- Register for the Nyack Leadership Speaker Series Lecture With Peter Irvine
- CCCU 2016 Diversity Conference at Nyack NYC
- Alumni Jazz Musicians RSVP ASAP For This Homecoming Gig
- Amanda Halter, A Lady Warrior in Germany
- Jose Heredia (NC '09) at the Rose Nagelberg Theatre in Manhattan
- Carol Ann Freeman and Bonita D'Amil...Hearts for Hungary
- Browse Blog Archive>>