Second Annual Nursing Poster Conference at Nyack
Nyack’s Cheryl Phenicie School of Nursing and Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement will host the second annual Nursing Poster Conference on Thursday, March 20, 2014 from 1:00 p.m. until 5:00 p.m. in Bowman Gymnasium on Nyack’s Rockland County campus (1 South Boulevard). The conference will feature research posters from nursing students who attend Nyack College and Lehman College.
Kenneth Culver, M.D. is the keynote speaker who will address the theme, “Faith and Mission in Health Care." He is the president of Foundation for Peace, a non-governmental organization that partners with nurses, physicians, and other health care professionals and students to deliver much needed care through medical clinics, home visits, and educational programs in countries where these services are not readily available to the population.
Dr. Culver is also a senior medical director at Novartis Oncology in East Hanover, NJ. He graduated from the University of Iowa College of Medicine in 1981. He completed his internship and residency in Pediatrics and a fellowship in Pediatric Immunology at the University of California, San Francisco.
For more information, phone (845)675-4582 or email Center_Scholarship@nyack.edu.
- JANUARY 30: Office of Spiritual Formation Presents Andrew Palau
- RELEASE: Nyack College Degrees to 24 Fishkill Correctional Facility Grads
- Nyack College Represented at NYC Police Commissioner Bill Bratton's Meeting With Clergy
- Nyack's Men's Basketball Teams Serves at Martin Luther King Day Breakfast
- Empower Open House at Alliance Theological Seminary
- Celebrating the Legacy of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- LoHud Trumpets Nyack's Upcoming Social Justice Celebration
- RELEASE: Nyack's Social Justice Celebration Marks 10th Anniversary
- Nyack Welcomes New Manhattan and Rockland Campus Students With Orientations
- Nyack Baseball Team Collecting Baseball Gloves for Sports Clinic in Mexico
- Global Service-Learning 2015
- Peace and Hope Visit Nyack Rockland
- Hudson Link, TEDxSing Sing and Nyack College in New York Times Feature
- Sophia Institute Conference Features Nyack NYC Faculty
- Mandela Day Celebration at Nyack
- Browse Blog Archive>>