Nyack: A Global Nation
Nyack College’s global diversity was evident at the recent Multicultural Day at the Nyack New York City campus in Battery Park. The evening opened with three students, Lindza Lubin, Rolando Rosales, and Tryphena Ramcharitar praying in Creole, Spanish and English.
Of the nearly 60 countries represented in Nyack’s student population, among those represented at the multicultural event were Guyana, Haiti, India, and the Dominican Republic.
Students sampled a smorgasbord of cuisines and shared stories and songs from their homelands. Other activities included board games and painting with watercolors provided by The Christian Art and Media Club.
Cezanne Perez, student activities coordinator at Nyack NYC says, “We're looking forward to hosting this event again next year!”
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Get Nyack Warrior Gear Online Until September 30
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- RELEASE: October 20 Unearthing Magdala, An Ancient Judaism & Christian Origins Conference
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- HEOP Continues at Nyack Rockland and Launches at Nyack NYC
- India Trip for Nyack School of Nursing Combines Study With Outreach
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- Browse Blog Archive>>