Nyack: A Global Nation
Nyack College’s global diversity was evident at the recent Multicultural Day at the Nyack New York City campus in Battery Park. The evening opened with three students, Lindza Lubin, Rolando Rosales, and Tryphena Ramcharitar praying in Creole, Spanish and English.
Of the nearly 60 countries represented in Nyack’s student population, among those represented at the multicultural event were Guyana, Haiti, India, and the Dominican Republic.
Students sampled a smorgasbord of cuisines and shared stories and songs from their homelands. Other activities included board games and painting with watercolors provided by The Christian Art and Media Club.
Cezanne Perez, student activities coordinator at Nyack NYC says, “We're looking forward to hosting this event again next year!”
- Thursday, October 23--Velocity! Debuts at Nyack Rockland School of Music
- Unearthing Magdala--Nyack College Conference for Interfaith Scholars
- RELEASE: Official Nyack Statement on Ebola
- October 17: Nyack's School of Social Work and Community Connections for Youth Release Report
- Steinway Piano Dedication With Steinway & Sons President Ron Losby and CD-60 Biographer James Barron
- Miovski and Mansfield Families Music Hall Dedicated at Nyack NYC Campus
- Official Nyack College Statement Regarding Unknown Man on Campus September 23
- Anti-Human Trafficking Art Exhibit with Susan Clinthorne and Sally Thielen at Nyack Rockland
- "A Greener NYC" to Showcase a Nyack School of Music Performance at City Hall
- Nyack College Joins the Luis Palau Association CityServe Event in Manhattan
- C&MA Church Planter Among Those Murdered in Guinea
- Alrick Brown's Award-winning Kinyarwanda Screening & Panel at Nyack NYC
- Dean Ron Walborn Interviewed on Unseminary.com
- Report on AJCO-CSGE Panel: Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- 9/11 Thirteen Years Later
- Browse Blog Archive>>