Contemporary Models of Evangelism: Church Transforming Culture at ATS
Alliance Theological Seminary (ATS) is offering a new Mayterm course, Contemporary Models of Evangelism: Church Transforming Culture, taught by mega church pastor, Dr. David Ireland, May 12-16, 2014 from 9:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. The five-day intensive program will be conducted on the Rockland County campus located at 350 North Highland Avenue in Nyack, NY. Registration fee is $300.
Pastors, ministers, church leadership, and ATS alumni are encouraged to enroll. Doctor of Ministry and Master of Divinity students are also welcome to take this as an elective course DML925.RA or as an automatic substitution for UR501.RA: Church in the Urban World.
The dynamic senior pastor and founder of Christ Church (Montclair and Rockaway, NJ) will explore the contemporary models of evangelism and the tools that can be used effectively share the gospel to engage the five sectors of society—government, business, education, ministry, and family.
Dr. David Ireland, who graduated with an earned doctorate from Regent University and a master’s degree from Alliance Theological Seminary, is a diversity consultant for the National Basketball Association and leads chapel services for the New York Giants, New York Jets, and at the U.S. Pentagon. He has appeared on television shows including The Dr. Phil Show, The CBS Evening News, and The 700 Club.
For more information about this course, contact the Doctor of Ministry Office at Alliance Theological Seminary email@example.com or phone 845.770.5744 to register.
- 2016 New York State Student Aid Advocacy Day
- School of Music Invites Faculty and Staff to Join Chorale Performance
- Rave Review for New Album by Nyack NYC Alumnus Glauco Lima
- Spring Semester 2016 Deeper Life Series With Dr. Stanley John
- Gone Too Soon: Jonathan Perez (NC '09)
- Nyack's School of Social Work and Praxis Connections Partner on Leadership Forums
- Remembering Nyack Professor Emeritus, Dr. Eldon "Woody" Woodcock (1930-2016)
- Empower 2016 Open House
- Rockland County Colleges Partner on a Black History Month MLK Oratory Contest
- Remembering Longtime Nyack Friend, Dr. Susan G. Gordon
- Nyack's Literary Journal, The Fine Print, Announces Submissions Deadline
- Neil Anderson Conference at Nyack Sold Out!
- January 29-30: Discipleship Conference With Neil Anderson at Nyack
- Nyack School of Music Profs and Alumni in Rockland Camerata Concert
- Nyack Alumnus Pens Book on First C&MA Mission Field
- 2016 Nyack Alumni & Friends Phonathon
- RELEASE: Nyack Receives Education Excellence Award from Beraca Baptist Church
- Remembering Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Nyack Basketball Teams Visit Upper Nyack Elementary School
- Nyack's Social Justice Celebration--An Important Change
- Dr. Elizabeth Swanson Voted a National Collegiate Choral Organization Officer
- Joseph and Mary of Bethlehem at ATS
- Congratulations to Our December 2015 Graduates!
- Conference on the Role of Faith in the Practice of Medicine
- Nyack Women's Soccer Team Assists With YMCA Clinics
- Browse Blog Archive>>