Nyack's Catalysts for Compassion Book Club Discusses Dorothy Day
The Nyack College Department of Social Work Catalysts for Compassion Book Club will meet at the Nyack Manhattan campus at 2 Washington Street in Battery Park on Thursday, March 6 at 6:30 p.m. in Room 1904 on the 19th floor to discuss The Long Loneliness by Dorothy Day, the author’s autobiography. Born in New York City in 1897, Ms. Day was a journalist and social reformer, who was also a co-founder of a newspaper, The Catholic Worker.
- Sept. 10: Jewish and Christian Perspectives on Wealth and Responsibility to the Poor
- Nyack School of Music Students to Perform at City Hall in Manhattan
- A Call to Prayer September 1-7 by C&MA President John Stumbo
- True Confessions or A Half Century-Old Mystery to be Unveiled at Homecoming 2014!
- On the Passing of Mrs. Dianna Sanders
- Nyack NYC Student Leadership Development Retreat
- 2014 Global Engagement Lecture Features Director of REALIS Christian Center in Kiev, Ukraine
- College of Arts and Sciences Convenes Its Faculty/Staff Retreat
- Nyack History Professor Receives Columbia U Libraries Research Award
- Coming Soon: Nyack NYC and Rockland Student Orientations
- A Sunday Best: Nyack's Own Brightnie Jones
- Important Info for Returning Nyack NYC and Rockland Students
- The Independent Sector Highlights Nyack's STEM Education Participation
- Dr. Leonard Kageler Receives YCL "World Changers Award"
- RELEASE: Nyack's Fourth Year on the CHE "Great College to Work For" List
- Browse Blog Archive>>