Nyack's Catalysts for Compassion Book Club Discusses Dorothy Day
The Nyack College Department of Social Work Catalysts for Compassion Book Club will meet at the Nyack Manhattan campus at 2 Washington Street in Battery Park on Thursday, March 6 at 6:30 p.m. in Room 1904 on the 19th floor to discuss The Long Loneliness by Dorothy Day, the author’s autobiography. Born in New York City in 1897, Ms. Day was a journalist and social reformer, who was also a co-founder of a newspaper, The Catholic Worker.
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- TOMORROW: Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- APRIL 10: Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Rockland Campus
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Browse Blog Archive>>