Manhattan Colloquium Series with Udo Middelmann
On Thursday, March 6 beginning at 5:10 p.m. the Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement will present its Manhattan Colloquium with featured speaker Udo Middelmann, LLM at the Nyack College campus located at 2 Washington Street in Battery Park in Room 2130 on the 21st Floor. His discussion will be based on the books, Endangered Minds by Jane Healy and Being and Becoming Human by Willard Gaylin.
Udo Middelmann’s unique perspective on biblical issues is informed by an international upbringing and education. He holds degrees in both law (LL.M. from Freiburg University, Germany) and theology (BD and MA from Covenant Theological Seminary, St. Louis, MO) and has lectured widely on ethics and society in many countries on all continents. His books include Pro-Existence, The Market-Driven Church and The Innocence of God. His latest book is God and Man At Work: Doing Well and Doing Good in the Bible’s View of Life.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845.675.7165.
- APRIL 10: Nyack College Rockland Chorale Spring Concert
- Service With a Smile #NyackCityServe
- Pianist Johnny Walsh In Concert on Nyack Rockland Campus
- Music Students Minister at Morristown's Market Street Mission
- Nyack College Student Research Conference Rockland Campus
- ATS Colloquium On State and Religion: The Case of Israel
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Nyack Says Thank You to Community Sponsors
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Browse Blog Archive>>