Manhattan Colloquium Series with Udo Middelmann
On Thursday, March 6 beginning at 5:10 p.m. the Center for Scholarship and Global Engagement will present its Manhattan Colloquium with featured speaker Udo Middelmann, LLM at the Nyack College campus located at 2 Washington Street in Battery Park in Room 2130 on the 21st Floor. His discussion will be based on the books, Endangered Minds by Jane Healy and Being and Becoming Human by Willard Gaylin.
Udo Middelmann’s unique perspective on biblical issues is informed by an international upbringing and education. He holds degrees in both law (LL.M. from Freiburg University, Germany) and theology (BD and MA from Covenant Theological Seminary, St. Louis, MO) and has lectured widely on ethics and society in many countries on all continents. His books include Pro-Existence, The Market-Driven Church and The Innocence of God. His latest book is God and Man At Work: Doing Well and Doing Good in the Bible’s View of Life.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 845.675.7165.
- March 5 Concert featuring Johnny Walsh Rescheduled for March 31
- Nyack College Student Research Conference March 26 on Rockland Campus
- Nyack...We're Here to Serve!
- Live from New York...Nyack's School of Music at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center!
- Broken To Minister CD Launch Event at NYC Campus
- 15-City Promo Tour for Nyack NYC Campus Music Prof Damien Sneed
- Becker Professional Education Presentation
- FEBRUARY 23-24: Pianist Marcelo Liano in Concert at Nyack Rockland
- Colloquium Series Features Dr. Kale Yu on "Earth in Mind"
- Denise Lewis Patrick, Award-Winning Author and Nyack Adjunct, Presents Connected Souls
- Nursing Alumni Return to Share Their Journey
- Nyack College Partners with the Luis Palau Association
- Nyack Reps at NY Student Aid Alliance Advocacy Day in Albany
- Damien Sneed, NYC Music Faculty, in PBS Documentary on Work by Wynton Marsalis
- Andrew White in Concert at Nyack College Rockland
- Browse Blog Archive>>